Fake

Season 7 Episode 8. If y'all don't know what that is, It's time to go see becky piss us all off.

Age: 14-15

ALSO YOU HAVE KIND OF A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CROWLEY MEANING HE DOESN'T HATE YOU K ENJOY.

Y/F/N - Your fake name.

Love, is not a thing you get to have when you're a hunter. I'm not talking about family love or friendship love, I've got tons of that. But I'm talking about Love love. Like, the notebook love.

Yeah, that doesn't exist.

Until Becky.

Don't freak out, neither of them actually fell in love. It was fake. But anyway, let me explain it.

The whole "Sam leaving to find himself" thing was getting old. And I started to really miss him, even though I tried hard not to show it.

Sam was off somewhere, and Dean was out at a bar, probably hooking up with some chick, and I was sitting in the motel room, doing absolutely nothing. Pure boredom is possibly one of the worst feelings a teenager ever experiences.

I sighed as I stared at the front page of google, realizing that I literally had nothing to do, and that was when my phone vibrated, I checked it, and saw a text Sam sent me. It wrote,

Sammy boy: 348 Twain Ave. WEAR A DRESS!

I squinted at the text message and got tempted to text him back, but I decided to call Dean. The phone rang, and finally he answered.

"Yep?" His voice was pretty distinct and clear cut, it's always easy to tell when it's him.

"Hey, did you get a text from Sam?"

"Yeah, he gave me an address and told me to wear a suit, why?"

"He told me to wear a dress. 348 twain ave.?" I asked, trying to confirm it.

"Uh, yeah. I'll come get you. You might wanna do what he tells you." I rolled my eyes and started to climb out of the bed.

"Alright, should I just wear my black dress or what?"

"Black dress'll work." I nodded as I shuffled through my duffel, looking for the dress I usually wear to questioning.

"Okay, see you soon." I hung up and went inside the bathroom to change. I finally got the stupid and tight dress on and walked out of the bathroom, only to see Dean, already in his fed suit.

"Oh man I am so glad I did not walk in on you." He scoffed as he opened the door and gestured to it. I smiled sarcastically and stepped out.

We had no idea what was about to happen next.

We both walked into the huge building and stepped into the elevator. After reaching the floor we were going to, we walked out and Dean pulled out his gun. I looked at him with confusion.

"What are you doing?" He put his finger up and shushed me. I put my hands up and rolled my eyes.

We slowly and cautiously stepped down a hallway and looked for anything that we might need to shoot at.

The light above us flickered a little, drawing out my anxiousness. Dean drew his gun out even more, preparing for anything, suddenly Sam jumped out from behind a door and put his hands up.

"Dean, it's okay. You won't need that." Sam put a hand on Dean's shoulder and on mine.

He smiles at me, making me smile a little too, which made me forget that we were walking into a chapel.