Chances

Well hi
So, this is a dank request, (It's a really cool story line) By Wait_I_Can_Explain (thank you for the request by the way :D) so I hope you like it! I really loved writing this idea so, enjoy :)))).

Imagine, your father is Castiel, he's leaving to the apocalypse world with everyone, you tag along, only to run into his doppelgänger.

Age: 14-16

ALSO I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE EPISODE THIS IS BASED IN AT ALL, I'M DOING MY OWN THING SO DON'T @ ME.

Also I'm pretending that angels/nephilims can feel wings from other angels, so you're Cas' daughter, and he can use his wings to control you.

"Please..." You sputtered, forcing back a cough as the blood dripped down your chin. "Let me go..." Metatron smirked at your plead, twirling the angel blade in his hands.

"Not so fast sweetheart, there's something we need to finish first." Your restraints tugged at your bright red, aching wrists. The iron taste in your mouth made you want to throw up as he slowly strolled towards you.

Your mouth twitched as you watched him angrily, hoping for a knife would go through his stupid skull right then and there.

"What... are you doing..." You watched him raise the angel blade slightly towards you, getting his smirk to grow.

"Just talking a little, how should I say this..." He glanced at the ground. "Insurance. Since your father decided to steal his grace back, I'll have to go with second best."

Before you could try to fight him off with your broken body, he quickly sliced your throat with the blade, forcing you to let out an ear piercing scream as the blue power flowed from the cut on your neck.

You shot up in bed, letting out a scream, only for you to quickly cover your mouth with both your hands. The darkness in your room stung your eyes as you breathed heavily, hoping that no one had heard you.

Pounding footsteps raced to your door as it was thrown open, revealing your father. You jumped in your bed with your eyes wide, trying your best to keep your heart from beating out of your chest. Castiel raced to your bed, looking at you up and down with worry.

"Y/N? Are you alright? What happened?" You took a deep breath out and in as he grabbed your face with his hands, his blue eyes filled with concern.

"I'm fine-"

"Did something break in?"

"No, I-"

"Did it hurt you? Are you bleeding?"

"DAD!" Castiel stopped, looking to you with a worried expression, his hands still gently placed on your face. You reached up to his hands, gently grabbing them and pulling them off of you slightly. "I'm okay, really. It was just a nightmare." Castiel sighed, taking his hands away from you. You looked down at your legs and sighed.

"Was it... your grace?" You nodded softly as you heard your father sigh. You both knew how sensitive the topic was.

Ever since Metatron, the shit faced scumbag, took your grace from you 4 years ago, making you turn human and losing your nephilim powers, your father had been more protective over you then ever.

He wouldn't let you go anywhere by yourself, he wouldn't let you go on hunts, even the easy ones, he barely let you go to school by yourself.