Grades

Hello everyone! 
I is back, with a pile of crap I need to post.  So these first couple are gonna be kinda small, but I hope you still like them!  Enjoy :). Also I am so freaking glad to be back since I'm only posting one story plus this and I miss updating :(. Like you don't even know, I've been freaking counting down until I could update again.  Anyway I'm so glad to be back and I've also got a few projects that I'm Working on so look out for those, thanks so much!
Bye my squad!

Imagine, You get a B on a test.

Age: 14-15

I took my time as I walked home, crossing my fingers that Dean was gonna be there.  I turned the corner and saw the sewer door, I walked to the door and pulled the latch open, begging for a miracle.  The door slowly opened and I stepped in.

"Y/N?"  I heard Sam's voice call from inside the kitchen. 

Dammit. 

"Yeah?"  I called back. I saw our huge wooden table covered with his laptop, papers, and different kinds of books.  No sign of Dean.  I saw Sam walk into the room with a beer in his hand.  He smiled.

"Welcome home."  He told me.  I mustered a smile, the nervous pit in my stomach growing. 

"Heh, thanks."  I made my way down the stairs, hoping that he'd forgotten.  "Where's Dean?"  I asked.  He looked at his laptop and spoke. 

"Getting food."  The hope I had was officially gone. 

"Oh... ok."  I said quietly as I tried to make a break for it.  I thought he had forgotten, but that hope also disappeared. 

"So how'd you do on your test?"  I stopped in front of the hallway and felt the butterflies take over my stomach.  I inhaled deeply and turned around.  He smiled at me hopefully.  I swallowed and forced the answer out of my throat.

"A... B...". I said quietly.  He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"A D?" 

"No!"  I told him quickly and sighed.  "A B...". I told him louder.  He looked relieved for a minute until he heard my answer.

"A B?"  He asked.  I nodded. He sighed.  I could already hear the disappointment.  "Y/N, you can do better than that."  My gut stabbed me as I heard him say that. 

I looked at the ground and held back tears.  I hate it when they're disappointed.  He sighed loudly. 

"Well when are you gonna retake it?"  I rubbed my hands together nervously.

"I wasn't planning on it...". I mumbled.  I said it loud enough so he could hear me, but that only made him more upset. 

"Y/N, what do you mean?  Of course you're going to.  You got a B."  He says that like it's a curse. 

"I thought I tried my hardest."  I could tell Sam was trying not to get frustrated. 

"Y/N, you're retaking that test tomorrow, understand?"

"But I-"

"No buts!  Y/N, I'm trying to help you!  After school tomorrow.  End of discussion."  I stood there silently, holding my breath. 

Sam had stood up out of his chair, probably trying to look intimidating. 

He yelled at me. Like I was a toddler.  He never yells, why would he yell? 

He was about to say something until the fellow member of this household spoke up.

"Is, everything alright?"  He asked. Dean was holding 2 bags of food from the local fast food place, and a beer.