School

Imagine, a case happens at a school you go to, so Dean and Sam have to go undercover as substitute teachers, but they don't tell you.

Age: 13-16

Reader will be referred to in first person (for this one and the next few) Also language so watch yourself. 

Y'know what I hate?  School.  Not because of the teachers or anything, or even the homework.  It's all super easy for me. 

But I hate school, because of trauma.  I'm a Winchester, so things follow me. 

Maybe it's guilt, self doubt, or even self loathing.  And sometimes it's monsters. 

Guess what's happened at my school more than once?  Demons, angels, vengeful spirits, you name it.  It's probably happened.  In fact the apocalypse happened in the middle of 3rd period. 

Anyway, something happened, again. 

I don't know what it is, and neither do my brothers.  I keep asking them if they've found anything, but they always say that they'll "Tell me later" and shoo me away.  So I have no idea what it is. 

I wake up everyday for school at 6:30.  I take night showers because Sam takes freaking ages to shower in the morning so it takes less time for me. 

I get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth and all that jazz.  I'm usually the first one up, but to my surprise I found both of them up and ready in the kitchen.  Dean was cooking, as expected.

"Hey munch you want a waffle?"  He asked without looking at me.  I nodded as I sat my backpack down on the ground, leaning it against my chair.

"Yeah sure."  I glanced up at Sam who had a full cup of coffee and a plate of waffles, untouched, right in front of him.  "Sam."  I asked getting his attention.  He glanced up at me.  "Eat."  I told him, gesturing to the plate. 

He shook his head and looked back down at a paper he was holding. 

"No, I'm not hungry."  I rolled my eyes.

"Sam, all you've done the past three days is research.  At least eat something." 

He ignored me as I sighed dramatically, I noticed the open bottle of syrup that was sitting next to Sams plate. 

I smiled a little as I dramatically stretched and purposely knocked over the open bottle of syrup, which went all over Sam's paper. 

He groaned and stood up with his arms in the air, the syrup barely missing his suit.

"Oh, c'mon!"  He looked at me.  "Really?  Y/N?"  I shrugged. 

"Sorry Sam.  Maybe if you would've moved it,"  I gasped dramatically.  "Maybe it wouldn't have spilled."  I whispered. 

He glared and gave me the bitchiest bitch face I've ever seen.  I smiled guilelessly as Dean walked over and sat a plate of waffles in front of me.  Dean glanced at the paper and snorted.

"Maybe you should eat instead.  I thought you learned from the smoothie incident."  Sam rolled his eyes as the memories of unwashable smoothie landing on his suit when he said that he didn't want any of the chicken I made came back. 

I smiled as I remembered dumping that smoothie down his back.  I checked my phone and saw the clock. 

"Hey Dean can we go?"  I asked with a mouthful of waffles.  He checked his watch.

"It's only-"  He suddenly got cut off by Sam clearing his throat. 

I glanced at Sam right as he took a look off of his face.  Dean quickly corrected himself.