Show Bits: 1.1

Hey giving a big thanks to StoryBae4 for giving me this idea (Bae, I know this isn't exactly what you requested but I had the idea and then I had stupid reasons not to do it and so I decided to do this instead but I hope you like it :D)

HELLO MY SQUAD
So we are about to start a new series!  This series is gonna be called Show bits, and all of it is about you, the reader, you'll be in the show Supernatural (Shocking right) You're the third Winchester in the trio,  and YOU GUYS are going to have to tell me what episodes you would like to read. (Like if you want to see the reader in the french mistake episode or something)   I will take all requests, and I'm gonna do my best to insert you into these best I can.  You will also choose the age in the chapter.  I hope you enjoy this I really want to make this a memorable seriesThank you for your support!  Love you guys!
Bye my squad!

(It can be any episode I am completely caught up)

(Also if you want cast imagines tell me the situation or the story or whatever and I will do my best to write it)

Age: 3-4

Dean stopped the car as he finished driving forward towards the old looking apartment building.  He turned off the ignition and sighed, looking to you.  It was dark, and you couldn't see very far out the window, but being with Dean made it all seem small.  He smiled and looked to the building.

"Well, whaddya think princess?  Wanna go see Sammy?"  You smiled at him and nodded as he opened his door, taking a long step out, slamming the creaky door behind him.  You watched him walk around the car as he opened your door, holding his hand out.  You grabbed it and cautiously stepped out, since the car from the ground was about half your body height.  You stood on the dirt as he slammed the door, turned to you, and picked you up.  You both walked to the apartment, your stomach starting to twist as you pictured Sam's reaction to the both of you.

You found Sam's apartment and Dean quietly picked the lock to get inside, you didn't bother questioning him.  When you walked in, it was dark and quiet, and you couldn't see much except for the moonlight coming through the glass window.  Dean walked to the doorway and sat you down next to it.  You stood still, waiting for him to call you over, but he never did.  He walked over to one of the tables and picked something up and started to observe it.  You watched him carefully until he whispered you over. 

"Y/N come check this out."  Your curiosity got the best of you and you timidly walked over, holding your hands.  He smiled and handed you the object.  You grabbed onto it and looked at it.  It was a framed photo, of you and Sam.  You smiled at it, remembering taking that photo.  You were smiling and hugging his neck, he was also grinning, but on the verge of laughing at your grip.  Dean took it from you and sat it on a shelf, higher up then where it was.  He shook his head and sighed. 

A sudden creek emitted from the other room close by.  You looked to your left and saw a dark silhouette standing.  Waiting.  Dean didn't seem to notice, but as you went to tell him about the figure in the doorway, it jumped at Dean, making you yelp. 

The man grabbed Dean's shoulder, but Dean knocked him away, aiming a strike at the man, who quickly ducked.  Dean grabbed the man's arm and swung him around, and shoved him back.  The man kicked at Dean, but he blocked it and pushed him back into a different room.  You followed cautiously and nervously looked into the room, watching them both fight was like watching bears fight.  Dean elbowed the man in the face, while the man tried to kick at Dean's face.  Dean ducked and swung at him, but the man blocked it, Dean knocked the man down and pinned him to the floor, one hand at his neck and the other on his arm.  That's when you finally noticed Sam's concerned and fearful face pinned against the ground.