Tight

Imagine, You get braces.

Age: 12-15

You dragged yourself inside the latex smelling building.  Fluorescent lights were everywhere, and you had a nervous pit in your stomach.

"Why do I have to get braces?"  You complained to Sam.

"Relax."  He told you.  "You just need to get your teeth fixed.  It shouldn't be too long."  He said, trying to reassure you.  Sam was being the parent here.  Dean didn't care if you got braces or not, but Sam wanted you to have dental hygiene.  

Sam went to the counter to talk to the receptionist while you sat on a chair next to dean, tapping your foot nervously.  Dean looked over at you and put his hand on your moving leg.

"Calm down.  Your not gonna get a shot to the arm, it's just braces."  You frowned.

"Says you.  Did you even have braces?"  You asked him.  He shook his head.

"Nope."  You rolled your eyes.  

Of course it's only fair that the littlest Winchester gets braces, not the other two, why should they?  It's not like they ever needed them. You thought sarcastically. 

"Y/N?"  A young women called from the side.  You looked up and put your hand in the air to show that your were here.  

She smiled and gestured you to come with her.  "We're ready for you."  You sighed, dean slapped your shoulder as you stood up. 

"We'll be there in a minute."  Sam told you, filling out paperwork.  You scoffed and rolled your eyes.  You walked into a narrow hallway with the woman and went into a room with a white wall and a big camera and a stool. 

"Just sit there, I'll take some photos."  You sat on the stool uncomfortably and smiled, trying to show off all your teeth.  

After a couple of bright flashes, she smiled from behind the camera.  

"Alright, let's go get you set up in a chair."  You walked with her and into a spacious room with a few different chairs for other patients with some tools and lights off to the side for your braces, you assumed.  In front of the chair was a bench for family to sit on.  

You sat in your chair, anxiously waiting for your brothers.  

"Okay, just lean back."  You did so, but that didn't stop you from looking for your brothers.  "Are you waiting for you family?"  She asked.  You nodded nervously.  She spoke into a little communication device she had.  "Hey Janice?  Yeah could we send Y/N's family in here?  She's waiting for them."  You sighed, relieved.  

You leaned back and opened her mouth, grateful that you brushed your teeth before this.  You closed your eyes and listened to the whir of the cleaning brush that was tasting awful.  After your teeth were cleaned they did a few other things, one involving a blue liquid that tastes like ink and almost made you gag.  

You relaxed when they gave you water to spit the ink stuff out, and finally started to put on the braces.  First they applied glue to your teeth, and then they would put on the brackets. 

By the time they were halfway done with the top row of brackets, your brothers came in.  Your eyes were closed, but Sam came in and squeezed your hand to let you know that they were here.  

You heard them walk over to the bench and sit down, waiting for your braces to finish.  You waited for the rest of the brackets to be put on your teeth, and once they finally were, you did a quick sweep over them with your tongue.  

I guess that's what my mouth is gonna feel like for the next year.  

Then they put on the wires under the brackets,  and you heard them snap in and you immediately felt the tightness.  

They clipped off the extra wire in the back of your mouth, and finally you were done.  The pull was so tight, you could barely open your mouth all the way.  

The chair slowly started to sit up, and your brothers faces slowly started to come into view.  You kept your mouth close, even though it felt like someone had put a bunch of nails inside your mouth and you couldn't get them out.  Sam looked at you and smiled. 

"So?"  He asked.  You self consciously kept your mouth closed. 

"C'mon."  Dean told you.  "Just smile for us."  You hesitated, but you slowly smiled, showing off the silver braces.  Dean and Sam smiled. 

"Y'know you actually look kind of cute."  Dean told you.  You frowned at him.

"You thought I was gonna look weird?"  You asked him.  He shrugged. 

"C'mon, let's go get you a milkshake."  Sam said helping you up.  You sighed.  Even though milkshakes weren't solid, and you knew it would hurt if you tried to eat anything solid, you still assumed anything you put close to your teeth was gonna hurt.  And you were right.  

The pain was bad when you got the braces, but when you got home and it started getting late, you had to stop yourself multiple times from banging your head into the wall before you got a concussion. 

"Smoothies and milkshakes..."  You told yourself.  "Do it for the smoothies and milkshakes."

Halo
Sorry about how short this one is!  I'm in my car right now so it's kind of hard to write, but I'm still trying to get more ideas. 
Bye my squad.
Thanks for 500 reads!