Stories

This is gonna be a little different so just bare with me, I'm just experimenting and I ain't gonna give you an imagine, this isn't bsm (Well kinda) or ddm but I hope y'all enjoy :D
So the werewolves in this story are a little different, they're basically like Sirius Black in harry potter, they can change their form but the babies or puppies can't, they basically look like baby wolves. So what I'm trying to say is, that they aren't the same wolves in supernatural. Enjoy!

Age: 2-4

There was once a little werewolf. She was just a small creature, who didn't deserve any harm that the world had to offer. But the people, who you know as hunters, begged to differ.

Werewolves can be a peaceful species. People think that werewolves will eat anyone, without hesitation. But that isn't entirely true.

Yes, there are packs out there that kill humans for food, or even for sport, but there are other packs, that do not go near humans.

For example, the pack that I'm describing now. The whole pack, was completely tranquil with humans. They avoided them completely and ate woodland animals for dinner.

Of course, they would all rather have humans, but none of them dared to kill a human. Sure, one human killed wouldn't be much, but after one was killed and eaten, they would crave them even more.

One would turn into 10 and 10 would turn into hundreds. And then, it would be noticed. A werewolf can defend itself and kill a human, easily. But if there's more than one, then it would be harder. But there are 2 hunters that not even an entire pack could take down.

The Winchesters.

Both of those hunters, were the ones that her parents would tell stories about to their children. Scary stories.

They were the ones that the little werewolf would have nightmares about. Her parents would tell her,

"We don't kill humans, because if we draw to much attention to ourselves, the Winchesters will find us."

"If you killed to many humans in one spot, Dean Winchester will find you, and kill you without hesitation, using a silver blade, or his bare hands."

"If you killed to many humans in rows, Sam Winchester will find you, and drain your blood from you before smashing your head into the ground."

"Behave yourself, or the Winchesters will kill you."

She heard those phrases every single day. And she knows who the Winchesters are, and she will forever.

She would wake up in a cold sweat, having nightmares about the winchesters, and the rest of the hunters, infiltrating her den and killing her loved ones.

So she would always tell herself that she would never kill humans. Ever.

During a normal day, the food in her den was starting to run low, so her father had decided to go out and hunt for some deers or other woodland animals.

Her mother reluctantly agreed, as did the alpha. So, her father left, without anyone, he had told the alpha he would do this alone, and without help.

It had been two hours, but a normal hunt only takes one or so. And her mother was starting to get worried. But she had decided to take matters into her own hands.

She stepped towards the exit of the Den, and slowly made her was towards the opening. She had gotten to the top, and it was amazing.

The stars had just begun to come out and the black midnight sky was piercing through the forest. She smiled.