Snugs (10k Special!)

Imagine, Stuff is gonna happen and I ain't gonna tell ya what. (Fluff)

Age: 12 or older

Hello my dears!  HOLY SHNIKIES WE HIT 10K!  Thank you all so much for this amazing opportunity and journey that I've had.  I really do appreciate it.  You may be asking, why am I posting at 3am?  Well that's simple, it's because Ive been waiting to post this all day.  So here you go!  I Hope you are all freezing to death like I am and eating all the candy cane flavored things :D.  I wanted to post a fun imagine for you, so here's this cute little story (Kinda trash) I love y'all!
Enjoy!  Bye my squad.

(Don't start the song yet I'll tell you when :D)

The air inside the bunker was cold and crisp, not even the huge blanket you had wrapped around yourself was making a difference. 

You peeled one eye open as you saw through your dimly lit room and saw light coming from under your door.  Every cold part of you was telling you not to move, even though it probably wouldn't make a difference. 

You grudgingly sat up and put one foot onto the floor.  Your lips were dry and your eyes were tired.  And the cold definitely wasn't helping. 

You tightly wrapped the blanket around yourself even more, forcing your eyes to blink without keeping your eyes closed.  You stared at your door and breathed in deeply.

"Hot Cocoa."  You mumbled.  Your mind convinced you that hot cocoa would fix your freezing skin. 

You stood yourself up, leaning on the bed so you wouldn't fall over, and finally took a hesitant step forward.  You made it to your door, and quietly opened it. 

The light had apparently been your imagination.  It wasn't dark, but your eyes could relax to it, since none of the lights were on. 

You slowly trudged your way to the kitchen, not knowing what time it was, or if anyone was awake. 

You made your way to the kitchen and walked up to the fridge.  You pulled out the milk and went to the cupboard to pull out the hot cocoa mix. 

Heating up the milk and stirring in the mix felt like it took ages longer than it should've, but your cold and numb body wasn't allowing you to go any faster. 

You pulled out a chair from the table and adjusted the blanket so your bare thighs, barely being covered by your shorts, wouldn't be touched by the cold seat.

After getting situated and comfortably seated at the kitchen table, you went quiet.  Your breathing steadied and the world seemed to fall still. 

Nothing was making a sound, not even the fridge, or one of your brothers, just down the hall.  You exhaled calmly and took a long sip of your hot cocoa.  It's warm, chocolaty liquid warmed your throat and your heart. 

You felt some of it trickle down your chin as you wiped the drop away with your sleeve.  The ugly Christmas sweater you got from Sam was actually keeping you warm. 

At least it's useful for one thing. you thought as you took another sip of your now warm drink.  You shut your eyes and stared into the darkness of your eyelids, keeping yourself awake. 

The calming silence was only making it worse for you trying to stay awake.  Quiet Footsteps emerged from the hallway and your eyes opened, getting the hair on the back of your neck to perk up. 

Your groggy, and probably hungover brother, Dean walked in.  Seeing you quietly sit at the table didn't phase him.  All he did was smile lightly.