Chapter 4: prove yourself

"Did you cheat in this exam?"

Li Dahai looked at Su Mo with a stern face, but he had found the wrong partner. If he changed to a normal student, he would definitely be scared to say nothing.

Su Mo was not frightened, not to mention that he did not cheat in the first place, "Teacher, do you have any evidence? If you don't have evidence, just talk nonsense, isn't it too arbitrary?"

"Humph!"

Li Dahai said coldly: "Your scores in each test in the past hovered between 400-500 points. Why did you suddenly get 702 points in the test this time?"

"The score has improved by more than two hundred points at once. What is this not cheating?"

"I just suddenly opened my mind, can't it?" Su Mo spread his hands, his expression very calm.

"You..." Li Dahai became angry, and he didn't believe Su Mo's words at all!

"Su Mo, it's not that the teachers don't believe you, but your progress this time is so great that the teachers can't believe it."

Standing on the side, Liu Yu couldn't help but explain, "If you can prove that there is no cheating in this exam, then all the doubts will naturally be invalid, what do you think?"

In fact, to be fair, Liu Yu didn’t want to suspect that her students were cheating. However, Su Mo’s performance improvement this time was too great. She had never heard of any student who could achieve results in just one month. Suddenly improved by more than two hundred points.

"Ms. Liu's words are very reasonable. If you say that you have not cheated, then you have to show the corresponding strength to prove it."

Regarding Liu Yu's words, Li Dahai nodded. As a teacher, he didn't want to suspect students cheating without evidence, but Su Mo's progress this time was too exaggerated.

"it is good."

Su Mo smiled confidently and asked Li Dahai: "How to prove?"

Su Mo was not surprised by this situation. After all, he also knew that his results this time were really amazing.

Since he suspected of cheating, Su Mo would use his strength to prove himself.

cheat?

It didn't exist before!

It will not exist in the future!

"It's easy."

Li Dahai had already had a countermeasure. He took out an English test paper and put it in front of Su Mo. Through previous test results, he found that Su Mo's English score was very poor, so he came up with such a trick to test Su Mo's English. s level.

"You scored 136 points in the English test this time. As long as you can test the difficulty of this paper with 120 points, I believe you have not cheated."

"no problem."

The corner of Su Mo's mouth rose slightly, "But I have one more condition."

"you said."

"If I can score more than 120 in the test, you have to declare to the entire school that I have not cheated."

Su Mo has his own considerations. His grades have always been in the middle of the grade. Now he suddenly reached the second grade. It is inevitable that some people will look at him with colored glasses, so he put forward this condition.

"of course!"

Li Dahai nodded and said solemnly: "I will not let any student cheat, nor will I wrong any good student."