Chapter 65: Continuous King Fried

Su Mo looked at them helplessly, didn't he just do a math problem!

As for doubting yourself like this?

In fact, this is not to blame Chen Daoming and He Guangwen for thinking like this.

It's not that they don't trust Su Mo, but Su Mo's performance is really amazing.

It was so shocking that the two of them couldn't believe it...

Chen Daoming and He Guangwen also became silent when they heard Su Mo's words.

If they could, of course they wouldn't doubt Su Mo.

but……

However, the two of them thought about it again, and Su Mo even solved the BDY conjecture. This doesn't seem to be an unacceptable thing!

"Boy, at the time BDY guessed, how long did it take you to solve it?"

He Guangwen looked at Su Mo and asked curiously. He now wants to know how long Su Mo has spent on this conjecture that has plagued the entire mathematics community for nearly a hundred years.

When Chen Daoming heard He Guangwen's question, he looked at Su Mo curiously. He had always wanted to ask about it, but he was embarrassed to speak up.

"Long time!"

Su Mo frowned upon hearing He Guangwen's question, and his words instantly made the two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

However, Su Mo's next sentence caused the two of them to be petrified in place.

"It took me a whole night to figure out the BDY conjecture. This conjecture is really difficult."

watt?

a whole night?

Does this have anything to do with a long time?

Chen Daoming and He Guangwen suddenly felt a little pain in their hearts. Su Mo's words were a bit too shocking!

They spent a whole life and didn't do things, but Su Mo did it all night, so he was ashamed to say that it took a long time?

Is there any reason for this?

It's crazy!

In fact, what the two people don't know is that one night may be a very short time for them, but it is different for Su Mo.

Su Mo possesses the magical skill of brain storm, which can increase his intelligence tenfold. What kind of concept is this?

When the increase in quantity reaches a terrifying point, it will become a qualitative increase.

Su Mo is like this. Under the blessing of the brain storm, his intelligence and normal human intelligence are no longer in the same state.

"Are you sure you didn't joking with us?"

He Guangwen still didn't believe Su Mo's words.

Don't say it's him, just as anyone who hears such words, the first reaction is that Su Mo is bragging.

How is this possible?

A problem that has plagued the entire mathematics circle for nearly a hundred years was solved by a student under the age of eighteen in one night?

This is nonsense at all!

When Chen Daoming heard Su Mo's words, he couldn't return to his senses for a long time. Su Mo's words had too much impact on him.

Not to mention that He Guangwen didn't believe it, as Su Mo's teacher, he didn't quite believe what Su Mo said just now.

To be like what Su Mo said, then Chen Daoming doubted whether he was qualified to be Su Mo's teacher.