Chapter 54: Ignored Enron

As soon as Su Mo heard the ringtone of his cell phone, he knew who was calling. This was the ringtone he set specifically for Yan Jiuxi.

"Xiao Mo, let's go to dinner later, and An Ran and Ling'er."

Yan Jiuxi's sweet voice came from the phone, and Su Mo felt comfortable all over his body when he heard it!

"No problem, I'll be under your dormitory right away."

After hanging up the phone, Su Mo also went to wash his face, no matter when it was, he still had to pay attention to his own image.

After all, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi are still boyfriends and girlfriends.

A long way to go!

The weather in August was like a stove. As soon as Su Mo walked out of the dormitory, he felt a wave of heat on his face.

On the face that Su Mo had just washed, big beads of sweat immediately appeared.

"Want to be so hot?"

Tucao returns to Tucao, but Su Mo has nothing to do. He can't stay in the dormitory and blow on the air conditioner.

Su Mo stood under the girls' dormitory building, and the hot sun hit him unscrupulously, and he felt that his bare skin was about to be dried.

Fortunately, the women came down relatively quickly this time. Otherwise, Su Mo really suspected that he would be sunstroke.

"I said a few older sisters, if you don't come out again, you can only take me to the hospital."

Su Mo looked at Yan Jiuxi weakly, and An Ran and Zhao Ling'er behind her, he now felt a little dazed by the sun.

"Xiao Mo, I'm sorry, I will invite you to drink ice coke later, okay?"

As Su Mo's girlfriend, Yan Jiuxi couldn't help feeling distressed when he saw Su Mo's sweaty appearance.

"A word is settled!"

When Su Mo heard the ice cola, his eyes lit up.

When at home, Su's mother forbids him to drink a bite, saying that drinking too much Coke will soften the bones.

At this moment, the weather was very hot, but both An Ran and Zhao Linger couldn't help but shudder.

They watched the two of them sprinkle dog food like no one, and they really got goose bumps all over the floor.

Especially Zhao Linger, watching the shameless behavior of Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, she has decided to find a boyfriend as soon as possible.

When the group of four came to the National Tsing Hua University canteen, there were not many people.

This is also normal.

Under the current weather, who would go to the school cafeteria to eat under the big sun?

It is estimated that these are new students.

Those sophomores, seniors and elder sisters, I'm afraid they are lying in the dormitory taking a nap happily.

As soon as the four of them walked into the cafeteria, they caught the attention of many people.

There is no other reason.

Yan Jiuxi and An Ran are so beautiful!

Especially Yan Jiuxi, the perfect immortal face, shocked every boy in the cafeteria.

Zhao Ling'er could be regarded as a big beauty, but standing beside Yan Jiuxi and An Ran, everyone seemed a bit bewildered.

This person, what I fear most is comparison!