Chapter 221-230

"Miss Ann? What a coincidence!"

"Coincident?"

An Ran looked at Su Mo with a smile, the teasing in his eyes was self-evident.

The conversation between the two immediately attracted the attention of many boys.

During this period of time, An Ran has come for a morning jog every day. How could such a beautiful girl not be noticed by a boy?

This has led to more and more boys coming to the playground for morning jogs in the morning.

Drunkard’s intention is not to drink!

But An Ran's aura is really too big!

From far away, you can feel the coldness that is thousands of miles away.

Therefore, no boy dared to come forward to strike up a conversation.

However, when they saw the goddess in their minds today, they even took the initiative to chat with a boy, which can be regarded as stabbing a hornet's nest.

Immediately, some people couldn't stand it anymore.

...

"I come for a morning jog every day, do you think it's a coincidence to meet me?"

Su Mo also scratched his head in embarrassment for An Ran's words, just about to say something, but was interrupted by a voice.

"Student An Ran, who is this?"

A smile on Fang Zihao's face made him appear polite. He was one of An Ran's suitors and the only boy who had confessed to An Ran.

However, it turned out that I didn't have to think about it and I was rejected by An Ran!

"Does it have anything to do with you?"

puff!

An Ran's words directly made Su Mo almost laughed.

As expected of Miss Ann!

Speaking is so sharp, others can't pick up...

awkward!

Embarrassment filled the air!

When Fang Zihao heard this, he rubbed his hands in embarrassment, "An Ran, I'm just curious, not..."

"What do you think, does it have anything to do with me?"

Before Fang Zihao finished speaking, he was interrupted by An Ran.

Pouch!

Su Mo smiled happily now, this guy is so miserable!

Su Mo couldn't tell what Fang Zihao was thinking.

However, Su Mo had to admire the courage of this guy, so he dared to chase Miss Ann?

Isn't this unpleasant to find myself!

Fang Zihao was depressed at first, but now he heard Su Mo's laughter, his face turned black immediately.

"why are you laughing?"

"Do you want to soak her?"

Su Mo's answer was also rather peculiar, and Fang Zihao was dumbfounded.

what's the situation?

I don’t seem to be asking this question, right?

Why did you get to this?

How does this make him answer?

However, Fang Zihao has always adhered to a philosophy.

That's the courage to die, and the coward to starve to death!