Chapter 11: Guards performance

"Xiao Mo and I have known each other for almost three years."

Su Mo hadn't answered yet, Yan Jiuxi, who was walking over with the teapot, answered first.

However, Yan Jiuxi's words made Su Mo couldn't help feeling depressed.

He has known Yan Jiuxi for almost three years, but Xiaoxi should have known himself for less than two months!

After all, Yan Jiuxi is the goddess of the school. Basically, the boys at the school know her.

Su's mother didn't doubt her daughter's words. She looked at Su Mo kindly and cared: "How is Xiao Mo's recent academic performance?"

"still alright."

Su Mo answered honestly, but Yan Jiuxi couldn't help but say something.

"Your name is okay?"

Yan Jiuxi gave Su Mo a white look. She sat next to Su Mo and said to her mother: "Mom, do you know about this physics competition?"

"Of course you know, didn't you have a good grade in second place?"

Mother Yan looked at her daughter a little unclear, not knowing what she was asking this for suddenly.

"Yes, the first place is far away, right in front of you."

Yan Jiuxi pretended to be a mysterious smile, her sweetheart was so good, she naturally wanted her mother to know.

"You mean... Xiao Mo is the first place in this physics competition?"

Mother Yan was surprised when she heard what her daughter said, but she knew how good her daughter was.

And this handsome boy in front of him, can actually win the first place?

Su Mo's weight in Yan Mu's eyes suddenly changed.

"Congratulations, you got the answer right." Yan Jiuxi said with a smile.

"It's all luck."

On the contrary, Su Mo smiled modestly, and he was still a little embarrassed to be praised by Yan Jiuxi in front of Yan Mu.

He is humble, but Yan Jiuxi is not happy anymore.

"What is luck? You won first place by strength, OK?"

Mother Yan looked at her daughter appreciatively. It was the first time she had seen her protect a male classmate like this!

"When my daughter grows up, she also has someone she likes."

Thinking about it, Yan Mu didn't show anything on her face, on the contrary, she chatted with Su Mo enthusiastically for a while. In the end, she had to leave him for dinner at home.

"Auntie, I'll go home first!"

Su Mo glanced nervously at Yan Jiuxi next to him. He came a little bit suddenly today, and he didn't prepare any gifts. It would be inappropriate to stay here for dinner.

"Alright, but you will come often in the future."

"I see, auntie!"

After Yan Jiuxi sent Su Mo out, Meisou kept staring at him, as if there were flowers on his face.

"Xiao Xi, what are you doing staring at me like this?"

"So, Xiao Mo, are you nervous too?"

Yan Jiuxi covered her mouth and smiled. It was the first time she saw Su Mo so nervous. In the past, Su Mo had always been a relatively calm person in her eyes.