Chapter 36: This woman should only be in the sky!

After Su Mo got the money, he took Yan Jiuxi and wandered all over Linhai movie theaters and game halls.

Yan Jiuxi, as a three-good student, usually reads some extracurricular books, for her, it is regarded as entertainment.

Where have you been to such a place?

So for a while, I also played very ecstatic.

The two had been crazy for a full week before Su Mo realized that it couldn't go on like this.

If this continues, there will be a serious shortage of funds!

Only now did Su Mo know how much it costs to fall in love.

No wonder some people on the Internet now say that a creature like a girlfriend is something like a four-legged gold swallowing beast.

Looking at the money in his pocket, Su Mo really felt that this sentence was too good.

The sun in the morning is very comfortable on the body.

At the door of Yan Jiuxi's house, Su Mo has been here for ten minutes.

Su Mo didn't mean to be anxious at all, because only through the past few days, he completely understood the girl's concept of time.

You should never expect a girl to be on time.

It took another half an hour before Yan Jiuxi was long overdue.

Today's Yan Jiuxi is clearly dressed up.

She wore a floral dress, her bare shoulders were squeezed, and the four-leaf clover necklace Su Mo gave her last time on her neck.

The whole person is as beautiful as a fairy falling into the world.

Su Mo couldn't help swallowing when he saw Yan Jiuxi.

Although the two have been together for such a long time, Su Mo was shocked by Yan Jiuxi's immortal face from time to time.

This woman should only be in the sky!

"Xiao Mo, sorry!"

Yan Jiuxi ran to Su Mo and smiled, "I'm late again."

Got it!

Even so skilled in apologizing, Su Mo could say something.

"It's okay, I don't expect you to be on time anyway."

Su Mo shrugged indifferently. Although he had emphasized it several times with Yan Jiuxi before, he now decisively gave up this idea.

Yan Jiuxi smiled, but a blush flashed across his small face.

"Xiao Mo, where are we going today?"

Yan Jiuxi naturally took Su Mo's hand. After so many days, the relationship between the two was obviously one step closer than when they were in school.

"Today..."

Su Mo made a look of thinking, considering that he only had less than two thousand dollars left in his pocket, and suddenly his inspiration flashed.

"By the way, I heard that on Kexing Road, a library has just opened recently. Should we go check it out?"

When Su Mo said this decision, he couldn't help but praise his wit.

The library is great!

It's great to read books for free and no money.

In fact, Su Mo's doing this is also helpless!