Chapter 39: Comparing with Taishan Beidou?

After half an hour, the two talents were at the gate of the school.

When they arrived at the gate, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi were attracted by a huge banner.

A sentence was written on the banner, and the edge of the font was glittering gold, which was very eye-catching.

"Congratulations to Su Mo from the third grade of our school, who got the top prize in the college entrance examination in Jiangbei Province with a full score in this college entrance examination."

Yan Jiuxi also covered his mouth and chuckled when he saw this banner.

"Xiao Mo, look, it seems to be talking about you!"

Su Mo was also helpless for Yan Jiuxi's teasing.

This is too high-profile, right?

It's a bit high-profile indeed!

However, this is not to blame the school, no matter which school has a college entrance examination champion, it will be the case.

What's more, Su Mo is still the top student in the college entrance examination with perfect scores. This is nothing short of a miracle!

When the principal, Wang Qinian, saw Su Mo's results, he immediately checked the previous college entrance examination results of Jiangbei Province and came up with a result that shocked him.

Twenty-one years!

For the entire 21 years, Jiangbei Province has not had a top scorer in the college entrance examination.

But now his students have actually accomplished this feat. Isn’t that high-profile?

Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi did not go to the classroom directly, but went to the principal's office. This was specifically instructed by Wang Qinian when he called yesterday.

At this time, the principal's office was also full of people, all teachers from the second middle school.

Even the teachers from the first and second grades of high school have come, wanting to take a look at this top scorer in the college entrance examination with perfect scores.

Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi were far away when they heard the laughter of a group of teachers. For this, the two could only look at each other with a wry smile.

It's another battle!

Neither of them liked such occasions, but there was no way.

Cough-

"Principal, here we are."

When Su Mo walked to the door, he felt ashamed when he saw the teacher inside.

How do they get in?

Suddenly, the whole office fell silent.

All the teachers' eyes were looking towards the door.

Boys, sunny and handsome, girls, all over the country, they are a perfect match!

In everyone's hearts, four words appeared involuntarily.

"Golden Boy and Jade Girl!"

Wang Qinian was also the first time, so he said: "The teachers in the first and second year of high school all go out first, and the teachers in the third year are also out except the head teacher."

If you don’t do this, there’s no way. The office is originally small. Where can so many people fit?

As a result, there is no place to go.