Chapter 61: Fiery eyes

As soon as they returned to door 403, the three saw a lot of people around there.

This shocked the three of them. What happened?

"Brother, what are you all around here for?"

Zhao Tian asked cautiously, and immediately, there was a boy wearing glasses who gave him an incredible look.

"Don't you know what happened?"

"I don't know, we just came back online, and that's it."

The boy wearing glasses looked at Zhao Tian contemptuously. Wang Ye and Zhang Xiaochuan on the side immediately distanced themselves from Zhao Tian, ​​and acted to show that they did not know Zhao Tian.

"Su Mo, a freshman in our school, solved the BDY conjecture. Just now I went to the news report on Dadongtai. I heard that Su Mo lives in 403, so everyone wants to see what this legendary character looks like, but 403 There seems to be no one."

When the eye-eyed man said this, he couldn't help but look at Zhao Tian and ask, "By the way, brother, which dormitory do you belong to?"

However, his question was not answered, and Zhao Tian and the three of them were silly when they heard the words of the man in the eye.

As students of National Tsing Hua University, they are naturally no strangers to the five major conjectures in mathematics.

Now I heard that Su Mo actually solved one of the BDY conjectures, and the brains of the three of them died instantly.

Everyone is a student, do you want to hit people like this?

So many mathematicians can't do things, Su Mo has done it?

real or fake?

This is unscientific!

There was a moment of silence in the 506 girls' dormitory.

Except for Yan Jiuxi, the other three women covered their mouths, their eyes widened in shock.

what's the situation?

Su Mo cracked the BDY conjecture?

This…

Although, Su Mo greeted Yan Jiuxi in advance and let her watch the news from Dadongtai tonight.

However, he deliberately sold her a pass and didn't say anything.

Then, that's it.

After a long time, Zhao Linger raised her head with difficulty, looked at Yan Jiuxi and said, "Xiaoxi, I also want to find such a perverted boyfriend. Can you introduce one to me?"

An Ran and Ma Lili couldn't help laughing when they heard Zhao Linger's words.

"Ling'er, Su Mo's estimate is gone."

Yan Jiuxi smiled proudly when he heard Zhao Linger's ridicule, "However, you can give Su Mo a local lover!"

"I don't mind at all"

"Really?"

Zhao Linger's eyes lit up when Yan Jiuxi said this, "It is a great honor to be a lover to such a male god!"

"Add me!"

An Ran also came to join in the fun, although Ma Lili wanted to say the same, but she was relatively inferior.

In Ma Lili's heart, with her looks like this, she would be a lover for Su Mo, and it is estimated that she would not be wanted by others.

"Enough of you guys!"