Chapter 91-110

Tang Jian now wants to know who this person is, and he has completed 20 questions in only eight minutes.

"It's him!"

Tang Jian couldn't help but exclaimed after seeing the information that the technician had transferred, and then he suddenly realized.

Yup!

How did you forget the first day of the rising Xia Kingdom? If it was Su Mo, Tang Jian wouldn't be surprised.

As the saying goes, Su Mo can be called the number one genius of the Xia Kingdom. Naturally, it is not comparable to ordinary people, and there must be genius.

In addition, Su Mo himself is a first-class mathematician, and he has solved the BDY conjecture that has puzzled the mathematics field for nearly a hundred years. For him, the final question is probably a problem.

However, Tang Jian is still very happy now. He had been worried about Su Mo before. If he could not pass the audition, he would be embarrassed.

Even Tang Jian wanted to directly give Su Mo the answer two days ago. After all, if such a person did not pass the knockout, it would be the loss of the brain king's battle for hegemony.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Su Mo joins in, the ratings of Brain King Fight will at least double. After all, the audience of their programs are young people.

And Su Mo's current traffic is so terrifying. Most of the people who pay attention to him are still students. For their program, it is simply an aura of increase!

However, Tang Jian can only think about things like giving the answer directly, after all, there is an organization like a supervisory committee.

The reason why the variety show of Brain Kings Hegemony has been able to go from an unknown name to the current phenomenon-level variety show is that it upholds absolute fairness and justice, and it is absolutely not allowed to appear shady.

It can be said that Brain King Competition does not look at height, appearance, or background. As long as you have the strength, then you can take the Brain King trophy home.

Regardless of the link, there is supervision by people from the supervision committee, which is to prevent the existence of shady.

But today Su Mo really gave Tang Jian a big surprise!

Eight minutes.

This was already the fastest record in the audition for the brain king. The last time was 37 minutes. Compared with Su Mo's time, he was directly thrown out of eight streets.

"It seems that this year's topic must be more difficult."

Tang Jian was already alert in his heart. There is no way. Judging from the current performance of Su Mo, the past projects are probably too simple for him.

If that is the case, it will inevitably make the audience feel that it is not challenging, so Tang Jian is still in pain and happy now!

The reason for happiness is that Su Mo himself carries a terrifying traffic. With his joining, the ratings of Brain King Competition will see a terrifying increase.

But for this modification project, it would be another large amount of funds!

After Su Mo was promoted, he posted a dynamic directly on the bib.

"Fortunately, I have successfully promoted, and those who are waiting to see my jokes, I can only say that I am embarrassed and let you down."

Zhao Tian and Wang Ye both paid attention to Su Mo's collars, and naturally received a reminder. When they saw this dynamic, they also looked at Su Mo speechlessly.