Chapter 23: Sweet mouth-there is meat to eat!

The next two days.

The second middle school did not increase the students' review plan, and even cancelled the evening self-study in the evening.

If you collapse too tightly, it will often have a counterproductive effect. It is not a bad thing to relax appropriately.

One relaxation is the kingly way!

"Ding--"

"The system releases the task. Please the host will get the first place in the city with a full score in this three-mode test."

Hearing the system sound in his mind, a smile appeared on Su Mo's face.

Although he doesn't know what tasteless skills the system will reward this time, it's better than not, right?

Even if the rewarded skill is tasteless, it is better than nothing, and maybe it will come in handy at some point.

In general, it is summed up in four words-skill is not overwhelming!

On the day of the three-mode test, all students arrived at school an hour earlier, even Su Mo was no exception.

Don't think that Su Mo is a big change in character. In fact, this is the effect of Liu Yu's repeated reminders. He dare not come.

Around seven ten.

Liu Yu walked into the classroom, and when she saw Su Mo lying drowsy on the table, she knew that the students had arrived.

Even Su Mo, who has always loved being late, is here, do other students still worry about it?

No need to!

If Su Mo knew what Liu Yu was thinking, he would vomit blood in depression.

What does it mean to be late for love?

Obviously, it's just that the card is more accurate, and that's it!

Is the card counting late?

In Su Mo's place, of course it doesn't count!

"Classmates, do you all know what today means?"

Looking at the students in the classroom, Liu Yu's delicate face showed a trace of seriousness, and said in a deep voice: "This three-mode test is the last battle before the college entrance examination. You must not take it lightly."

"Although it is not a real college entrance examination, this is an opportunity to test oneself."

"Through this test, everyone can find out their own shortcomings and prepare for the real college entrance examination!"

"It is said that the difficulty of the three-mode exam this time is almost the same as the real college entrance examination. Everyone must cheer, you know?"

"know!"

All the students in the third class were very motivated. They waited for this day for a full month, and they were all suffocating in their hearts.

"well!"

Liu Yu was quite satisfied with the student's response, "I want to emphasize again that this three-mode test is in accordance with the standards of the college entrance examination in all aspects. You must remember the things I reminded you yesterday."

Having said that, Liu Yu was still a little worried, and simply said it again.

"You must bring your student ID, and a black gel pen..."

After talking for a full twenty minutes, Liu Yu stopped, Su Mo, who was already sleepy, almost fell asleep.

It's not that Liu Yu is long-winded, the situation of the other senior three classes is similar to that of the third class.