Chapter 14: Is that human being?

Su Mo didn't react at all to everyone's exclamation, and he wanted to convince Zhao Wenze to lose today.

Standing there lazily, Su Mo recalculated the angle and strength of the pitch in his mind.

"A distance of 7.9 meters requires 29% of the force and an angle of 46.78°!"

Fatty Wang walked to the basket consciously, preparing to feed Su Mo the ball. Although Zhao Wenze's results were good, he was not worried at all.

Than shooting?

It's useless if anyone comes!

"Xiao Mo, come on!"

Suddenly, Yan Jiuxi yelled. After a while, everyone looked over and saw this extremely beautiful girl cheering for others, and she was still a boy. The eyes of the boys present became murderous.

If it weren't for Su Mo, how could the goddess move Fan's heart?

Unforgivable!

"No need to cheer, I'm sure to win!" Su Mo, who held the ball in one hand, showed a smile on his face after hearing Yan Jiuxi's cheering.

As soon as the voice fell, Su Mo jumped directly on the spot, and saw the basketball perfectly drew an arc in the air.

"Huh!"

The sound of basketball entering the net shocked everyone present, including Yan Jiuxi.

Is this in?

This is too fast!

They are not ready...

Fatty Wang didn't look surprised. He picked up the basketball and threw it at Su Mo vigorously. Su Mo still caught it easily with one hand. Then, he stepped back two steps and made a jump shot just like before. , Standard and smooth movements, no matter how critical the eyes are, there is nothing wrong with it.

"Huh!"

Still hollow into the net.

At this time, everyone was frightened dumbfounded and talked in a low voice.

"I'm going, this..."

"Is that human being?"

"I haven't heard of such a perverted master in Class Three?"

"Is this Su Mo broken? It doesn't matter if his grades skyrocket, even his basketball level has become so good?"

Hearing such comments, Zhao Wenze's face was very ugly, and Su Mo suppressed him with his aura as soon as he shot, which made him very unhappy.

However, Su Mo only scored two goals. Zhao Wenze did not believe that Su Mo could score eight goals with ten goals. The victory in this game must belong to him!

Su Mo caught the basketball thrown by Fatty Wang. Regardless of everyone's whispers, he took two steps back. At this moment, he stood on the midfield line.

This scene made everyone swallow.

"Is there anything wrong, he doesn't want to take a shot and take two steps back?"

"This is too confident, right?"

"Hmph, I don't believe he is so good. If he has this ability, why not play in the NBA?"

"so hot!"

Some were shocked, some were dissatisfied, and some girls became idiots.

But what do others think, in Su Mo's view, do they have a dime relationship with him?

No!

He casually took two shots of basketball, and Su Mo was still a jumper.

"Huh!" Hollow entered the net.