Chapter 301-310

The teacher is downstairs.

Not far away, hundreds of students were still watching. After Li Renhui and Chen Daoming got down, they were helpless when they saw this scene.

How to do?

Cough-

"Professor Chen, do you want to evacuate the students first?"

"evacuation?"

Chen Daoming smiled irritably, "These students have been waiting here for several hours. You, the principal, must give them a decent statement, right?"

"be honest?"

Li Renhui raised his eyebrows. After all, the result in his hands has not been deduced yet, so let's tell the matter now?

In case Su Mo’s calculations are wrong, I am afraid it will affect his reputation...

"I believe in Su Mo."

Chen Daoming smiled slightly. He had never seen his apprentice make a mistake, as Su Mo said, either he couldn't find it, or he couldn't be wrong!

Since Su Mo dared to give this calculation to them, it shows that he is confident in this answer.

In this case, what is there to worry about?

"That's all right."

Li Renhui nodded to Chen Daoming's words, and it was indeed time to give these teachers and students a result.

As for the onlookers, there are even more discussions.

"Look, the principal is coming towards us."

"Are you going to announce something important?"

"Hope, it's not in vain that I have been waiting here for so long."

"Cut, I haven't eaten it for lunch, so I just want to taste what the melon is this time."

...

When Li Renhui walked in front of the many students, Li Tong, who was in charge of dispersing the students, also quickly walked over and asked in a low voice.

"Principal, are you done?"

"Well, it's done."

As soon as he said this, Li Tong shook his fist fiercely, but he knew the real inside story, and even what it meant.

Li Renhui took two steps forward, looked at the many students, stretched out his right hand and pressed down.

"Everyone be quiet."

Immediately, the students who were talking quietly closed their mouths one after another, and the scene instantly became quiet.

"Do you really want to know, why is there such a big battle today?"

All the students nodded. If it weren't for curiosity, would they stay here for so long?

Li Renhui smiled comfortedly and said loudly: "Because a miracle happened today, and we are the audience who witnessed this miracle."

Immediately, all the students became more curious.

"Miracle? What do you mean?"

"Wow, my curiosity is about to explode, what the **** is it?"

"Principal, don't talk half way!"

"It must be a shocking melon!"

...

Seeing the reaction of the students, Li Renhui also smiled.

"BDY guess, everyone knows who cracked it?"