Chapter 17: The little monster in the teacher's eyes

"Director Li, what's the matter with you?" Liu Yu stared at Li Dahai, not understanding what he was laughing at.

"Although this kid owes a bit, but I have to say that he really has two brushes."

Li Dahai couldn't help but praised, "There are these two people in the Second High School this year, it's really hopeful!"

"Yup!"

Hearing Li Dahai's words, Liu Yu smiled knowingly and said softly: "Su Mo really surprises everyone, as if he suddenly opened his mind, even my head teacher feels a little weird."

"This is a good thing for our second high school!"

As soon as Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked to the school gate holding hands, they saw Zhao Fangzhou standing on the side of the road.

"Ms. Zhao, why are you here?"

The two walked to Zhao Fangzhou, and Yan Jiuxi asked politely.

Zhao Fangzhou naturally knew Yan Jiuxi. When Su Mo didn't break out, Yan Jiuxi was the only seedling in the second high school who could hit the top student in the college entrance examination. As a teacher, he certainly knew this talented girl.

"The teacher is responsible for sending you two home today."

Hearing this, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi remembered this incident, but they didn't take it to heart when Wang Qinian said it.

It was only mid-March today, and the weather in Linhai is a little bit cold now, not to mention that it is still six o'clock in the afternoon, and it is even more chilling.

Seeing Zhao Fangzhou's nose that was blown red by the cold wind, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi were very moved.

This is the teacher, a great man of selfless dedication!

"Thank you teacher, but someone is responsible for picking me up."

Yan Jiuxi pointed to a black Audi not far away, and said softly, "You can send Xiaomo home."

"can."

Hearing what Yan Jiuxi said, Zhao Fangzhou nodded. He knew something about Yan Jiuxi's family. He heard that her family was very rich, so he was not surprised at all.

"Then be careful on the way, Xiao Mo, see you tomorrow."

Smiling at Su Mo, Yan Jiuxi walked towards the black Audi not far away.

"see you tomorrow."

After watching Yan Jiuxi get into the car, Su Mo and Zhao Fangzhou rode away on bicycles. After sending Su Mo to the gate of the community, Zhao Fangzhou left.

As soon as she got home, Su's mother greeted Su Mo with a chill.

In the past, Su Mo's grades were very poor. She never thought about what prestigious university her son would be admitted to, but now it is different. After learning that her son actually got 743 points in the first grade in the model exam. , She was so happy that she didn't sleep well for several nights.

Now that Su Mo worked so hard again, Su's mother was very pleased.

After dinner, Su Mo returned to his room, lay on the bed and had nothing to do before calling up the attribute board. Immediately, a virtual page appeared in his mind.

Host: Su Mo

Age: 17

Skills: unforgettable, masterful calligraphy

Education level: learn rich five cars

Points: 0

Hey, only three skills?