Chapter 26: Street interview

Zhao Yuyu is a small anchor on the Leyu platform. His daily job is to interview some passers-by on the street, find a recent hot event, and interview passers-by.

Bo eyeball!

It's the so-called hotness!

However, many people like to watch the live broadcast of this kind of content, so this has caused the emergence of anchors like Zhao Yuyu.

Today, after Zhao Yuyu started broadcasting, she found that the traffic in her live broadcast room was much less than before. Originally, she wanted to find a few people on the street to interview as usual and it would be over, but when she saw the downturn in the live broadcast room, He changed his mind in an instant.

Zhao Yuyu frowned and thought for a while, whether there was a hot topic recently, but after deliberation, he didn't come up with a reason.

As soon as he turned his head, Zhao Yuyu saw Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi who had just walked out of the jewelry store, and their brains flashed.

Recently, isn't it just approaching the college entrance examination?

Just do it!

Zhao Yuyu had an idea in an instant, and Yan Jiuxi is so beautiful. As long as the other party can accept the interview, even if Yan Jiuxi doesn't say anything, the number of people in the live broadcast room will ‘cengceng’.

These days, who doesn't like to see beautiful women?

Everyone loves to watch it!

As the saying goes, you are the one who pleases yourself.

What's more, she is still such a beautiful beauty, she is like the moon, she has a bright wrist and frosty snow!

Zhao Yuyu grew up so big and had never seen such a peerless beauty. Originally, she had always thought that she was pretty good, but compared with this girl not far away, she felt that she was instantly turned into a scum.

"Hello, can I interview you?"

Zhao Yuyu walked to Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi and smiled politely. Her mobile phone camera was facing them. When Yan Jiuxi appeared in the live broadcast, the live broadcast room was like an earthquake. general.

"What the hell?"

"I'm going, what a pretty lady!"

"Love, love!"

"Good luck! Ask for an address~~~"

"This is a woman, I...just a mother."

"It doesn't matter if you have such a wife, even if you have a green spot!!!"

"Brother upstairs, don't go, let's fight Xixi and fight one?"

...

Zhao Yuyu took a sneak peek at the situation in the live broadcast room, and as she expected, the popularity of the live broadcast room increased a lot in an instant.

Not only that, but the number of online viewers is still growing crazily at an extremely exaggerated rate, and the hilarious barrage makes her a little bit jealous.

Sure enough, there have been talents since ancient times!

Su Mo glanced at the equipment on Zhao Yuyu's body, and guessed the general situation in his mind. However, he saw that Zhao Yuyu was quite polite and nodded reluctantly.

As for Yan Jiuxi?

She stood quietly beside Su Mo, like a well-behaved little wife, with her quiet temperament, Zhao Yuyu couldn't help but look frequently.