Chapter 37: College entrance examination results released

"Whose check first?"

Yan Jiuxi turned to look at Su Mo. She was not very confident of her performance, so she hesitated for a while.

"Check your first!"

Su Mo pulled up Yan Jiuxi's little hand and smiled faintly. He knew that this girl must be very nervous now.

However, the result will not change anyway, and the result is the result.

It's already this time, no matter what kind of achievement it is, both of them have to face it. There is no way to escape.

"Ok!"

Seeing Su Mo say this, Yan Jiuxi took a deep breath. With her little hand on the keyboard, she carefully entered her student ID. When she placed the mouse pointer on the query button, her whole body was nervous. Tremble.

Seeing this, a smile appeared at the corner of Su Mo's mouth, this girl was a little too nervous!

Suddenly, Yan Jiuxi felt a big hand put on his own, and as soon as he turned his head, he saw Su Mo's encouraging eyes.

When I thought of my mother still watching, my face flushed.

"Xiao Xi, relax."

Hearing Su Mo's encouragement, Yan Jiuxi's nervousness improved a lot in an instant, hesitated, and finally clicked the right mouse button.

On the computer screen, Yan Jiuxi's college entrance examination results were immediately displayed.

Student ID: 3672253

Name: Yan Jiuxi

School: Linhai Second Middle School

Language: 148

Mathematics: 142

English: 150

Science Comprehensive: 292

Total score: 732

City ranking: third place

Provincial ranking: third place

As soon as this result came out, Yan Jiuxi's face instantly turned pale.

Third place?

Doesn't that mean that she is going to be separated from Su Mo?

This is definitely something that Yan Jiuxi cannot accept!

"Huh!" clicked.

Yan Jiuxi’s tears fell directly.

Turning to look at Su Mo on the side, weeping: "Xiao Mo, I'm sorry."

Her appearance of pear blossoms with rain made Su Mo feel distressed, she gently wiped her tears, and softly comforted: "Girl, why are you crying well? The big deal, I will accompany you to study abroad!"

To be honest, Su Mo also felt very sorry for Yan Jiuxi's achievements.

732 points?

Actually it's already pretty good!

This result is placed in previous years, and it is basically the top pick in the college entrance examination.

However, who would have thought that now he has not even won the second place.

This……

With Yan Jiuxi's score, the gap with the second place should be very small.

But it was this disparity that caused her to rank third in Jiangbei Province.