Chapter 171-180

Except for Su Mo, absolutely no one can do this.

In half an hour, to actually create such a masterpiece, this is simply evil!

However, there is only one well-known evildoer, and that is Su Mo!

Yan Jiuxi: "..."

safely:"……"

Ma Lili: "..."

When the three of them heard Zhao Linger's words, they were silent for an instant.

They already knew the answer in their hearts.

...

At this time, the playground of Nanda changed from silence to noisy, and everyone was in an uproar.

What kind of poem is this?

Why does it smell like being tall?

Comparing Xiang Caizi with this young man wearing a mask, he was completely blown up!

The two are not comparable at all.

Who the **** is this person?

According to reason, such a person will never be unknown!

No matter who it is, he can't help being curious about the identity of this person on stage at this moment.

At this time, the three judges on the judges' stage could not calm down.

As second-level poets, they know very well how high the quality of the poem just now is, it's almost...

Don't know how to describe...

Cough-

Mr. Zhang picked up the microphone and looked at Su Mo on the stage. His eyes were full of admiration. He didn't expect that he would meet such a good seedling today. It was a rare poetic genius in a century!

"This contestant's poem is elegant in artistic conception and neatly written. It is really an excellent piece. I will score 10 points."

"Good good!"

Elder Wu said three good things in one breath, but still felt that it was not enough. The eyes of Su Mo on the stage were full of love and talent.

"I don't know if this player is willing to apprentice?"

When Mr. Wu said this, everyone on the scene suddenly exclaimed. This obviously meant accepting disciples!

You know, it is a great honor to be accepted as an apprentice by Mr. Wu, a second-level poet!

When Lao Zhang and Jian Hua heard this, their eyelids twitched. Why didn't they think of this?

Judging from the poem just now, the young man in front of me is definitely the best candidate to accept a disciple!

Both of them were panicked at the moment. Such a genius is not always met, so it is naturally impossible to let Old Wu succeed so easily.

Zhang Lao: "Young man, I have the same meaning. As long as you are willing to worship me as a teacher, I can guarantee that within a year, you will definitely become a first-class poet certified by the Poetry Club. How about it? Would you like to think about it?

Jian Hua: "Young man, if you worship me as a teacher, I can guarantee that within one year, I will not only make you a first-class poet, but within three years, I am sure to make you a first-class writer. This condition is sufficient. Is it rich?"

When the two said these words, Wu Lao was immediately blown with anger and stared.

Obviously, he said the words of accepting disciples first, so why didn't these two people have any consciousness at all!