Chapter 27: Xingshi asks crimes

If possible, Zhao Yuyu just wants to turn around and leave. The boy in front of him is completely the topic terminator!

How to pick it up?

Three words-can't connect!

Su Mo turned to look at the beautiful woman beside him, and asked calmly, "Xiaoxi, how many points do you think you can test?"

Yan Jiuxi tucked the hair in his ear, his voice was like an Ying cry: "I'm not as perverted as you, my goal is 730 points."

The tone of the two is very plain, so plain that it doesn't seem to be bragging at all. In fact, the two of them did not brag, which is a fact in itself.

Zhao Yuyu: "..."

Can you still play well?

At this moment, there are only two words in her heart-collapse!

It's fine if the boys are abnormal. Why is this so beautiful and shameless girl not normal?

730 points?

This score can almost win the college entrance examination champion in Jiangbei Province!

Could it be that when I interviewed a random person, I met a super student?

Do not!

To be precise, it should be two...

impossible!

Absolutely impossible!

Zhao Yuyu immediately denied this idea in her heart. How could this rare species like Xueba meet casually these years, and there are still two...

The barrage in the live broadcast room has completely turned into Su Mo's crusade meeting.

"Crazy, this man is absolutely crazy, infecting such a beautiful young lady!"

"730 points on the test? Miss Sister is so confident!"

"Confident girls are the most beautiful, I like this type!"

"Isn't this man going crazy?"

"Anyway, his mind is a bit abnormal. If he can score 750 on the test, then I can still score 7500 on the test. Anyway, bragging and not filing taxes!"

There is only praise for Yan Jiuxi. In these years, as long as he looks good, he can do everything right!

However, it didn't work when it came to Su Mo. Everyone was screaming. Who made him **** the goddess in their minds, and each one began to breathe fragrance.

If it weren't for the inability to post many sensitive words, I am afraid that Su Mo would be scolded even more severely, but Su Mo himself did not know all this.

"Ahem--"

The smile on Zhao Yuyu’s face was extremely embarrassing. She didn’t know how to continue the interview. She could only talk about the scene, “The two classmates are really confident. Then I hope you will shine in this high school entrance examination and achieve what you expected. Good grades."

Against your will?

of course!

"Do you think we are bragging?"

Seeing Zhao Yuyu's expression, Su Mo guessed it. He didn't think it was strange. After all, the words he and Yan Jiuxi said just now are really hard to believe in ordinary people's eyes.

Full score for the college entrance examination champion?

Let alone Jiangbei Province, looking at the entire country of Xia, there are not a few!