Chapter 29: I'm afraid I can't take the college entrance examination

"jingle-"

As soon as the bell rang after class, Su Mo felt that his arm was slapped. He looked at Fatty Wang slightly in confusion, and asked, "Fatty, what's the matter?"

Fatty Wang blinked at Su Mo, with a smirk on his face, "Brother Mo, Master Yan is here to look for you."

Hearing this, Su Mo hurriedly looked out, and there was a fairy-like girl standing outside the window. Who else could be Yan Jiuxi? Yan Jiuxi was also looking at Su Mo. The two eyes collided in the air. There was a strange spark.

Yan Jiuxi hurriedly lowered his head, with a hint of dodge in his eyes. Su Mo saw all of her small movements in his eyes, which made him very funny.

Did this girl grow up eating cute?

Su Mo got up and walked out of the classroom, looking at the fairy girl in front of him, a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "Xiaoxi, why are you here?"

"The results of the three-mode test have come out, Xiaomo, do you know your own results?" Yan Jiuxi smiled lightly, seeing that many passing boys stopped one after another with the beautiful face.

"Girl, come with me."

The strange gaze around Su Mo slightly frowned. Without saying anything, he pulled up Yan Jiuxi's little hand and went downstairs. Looking at the backs of the two of them leaving, countless boys covered their chests with their faces as if they had eaten something.

Their goddess was actually held by other boys. Although that person was Su Mo, her chest was still blocked!

Under the willow tree on the left side of the teaching building.

"Xiao Mo, why did you bring me here?"

In front of so many people being held by Su Mo, Yan Jiuxi's small face quickly warmed up, shy and sweet at the same time.

"There were too many people just now, and people always peeping at you, I am jealous."

"Xiao Mo, you..."

Looking at a serious Su Mo, Yan Jiuxi was a little bit dumbfounded. This reason was really strange, but she was so happy to hear it in her ears.

"Xiaoxi, did you come to say joy to me?" Su Mo blinked at Yan Jiuxi and smiled triumphantly.

"Yes."

Yan Jiuxi groanedly whitened Su Mo, with a soft and soft voice, "But, Xiao Mo, can you stop being beaten up like this?"

"It must be changed next time."

Su Mo nodded nonchalantly and looked at Yan Jiuxi's beautiful side face. His mood was so good that he couldn't be better. This girl is his girlfriend. Until now, he has slowly accepted this fact. When thinking about this, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raised slightly.

Faced with such a perfunctory Su Mo, Yan Jiuxi's pretty face showed helplessness.

"By the way, Xiaoxi, how did your test result this time?" Su Mo asked aloud, he still didn't know the girl's performance.

"I heard from a classmate who sneaked a mobile phone in my class that I seemed to have scored 703 this time." A trace of unnaturalness flashed across Yan Jiuxi's small face, and he dared not look into Su Mo's eyes, his expression a little nervous.

Although this score is actually very good, it depends on who it is. If an average student scores 703 on the test, he must be as happy as the Chinese New Year. But compared to Yan Jiuxi’s previous scores, this score is not very satisfactory. .