Chapter 18: Two-mode test

"Humph!"

Li Dahai snorted coldly, then set his eyes on the test paper in front of him. He still had to see how Su Mo was doing well. If he did well in the test, he could only keep his mouth shut. Within half a month, such He didn't know how many times he had encountered it.

Every time I wanted to trouble Su Mo, but every time I was gagged by Su Mo’s grades. The so-called stubbornness gains wisdom, but as long as Su Mo makes a little mistake, he can make a big fuss and criticize him. Dun Su Mo.

Seeing the intricate words on the test paper, Rao Li Dahai read it many times, and his heart shook again.

Looking at Su Mo's handwriting, and then thinking about his own handwriting, Li Dahai couldn't help smiling in his heart: "I have practiced hard writing for more than ten years, and I have really practiced it on pigs!"

Compared with Su Mo's words, his words are almost impossible to read!

After clearing up his mood, Li Dahai seriously corrected Su Mo's test paper, but the more he looked back, the more surprised he was. When he finished reading the last big question on the test paper, his mouth couldn't help but open.

This…

This is too abnormal, right?

correct?

impossible!

Li Dahai read the test paper again without believing evil, and couldn't help cursing in his heart: "What a little pervert!"

For Su Mo's math test paper, Li Dahai only has two words for his evaluation-perfect!

That's right, it's perfect!

Whether it is from the idea of ​​solving the problem or the steps of solving the problem, Li Dahai can't pick out a problem at all, and he even thinks that this can be regarded as the standard answer!

"Teacher, how are my grades?" Su Mo smiled.

Looking for trouble?

Two words-no way!

"Cough cough—"

Li Dahai pretended to be calm, and slowly said: "It's okay, don't you guys be proud, have you heard?"

"improvise?"

Although Su Mo was a little unconvinced, when he saw Li Dahai's warning eyes, he could only answer honestly: "I heard it, Teacher Li."

Threat!

This is a naked threat!

The key is that Su Mo has no way to do this, people under the eaves have to bow their heads!

At this time, Su Mo just wanted to shout at the sky: "God, who will take Li Dahai!"

Liu Yu on one side saw this funny scene, turned his head and laughed in a low voice.

Just now when Li Dahai corrected Su Mo's test paper, Liu Yu stood behind and looked at him. Naturally, he knew that Su Mo had scored full marks again this time. At the same time he was numb, there was a hint of excitement in his heart.

With the current state of Su Mo, as long as it can be maintained until the time of the college entrance examination, then the position of the college entrance examination champion can be said to be stable.

Thinking of being able to bring out a college entrance examination champion in the first year of teaching, Liu Yu's unbelievable little heart began to beat faster.

This is not to blame Liu Yu, she might not be as good as someone else!

The greatest glory of a teacher is this!