Chapter 12 Lucian the master bladesman

Hello everyone since we've been gone I edited the previous chapters some mostly just fixing grammar and spelling but also Changing Sharons name to Charlene because I think it fits better than just essentially copying a pre existing character from a different series anyways on with the story

"Sir Lucian? What brings you here?" I spoke to the familiar figure

"Ah princess. I see you are already familiar with me." He replied in his usual serious yet calm voice but I realized we never officially met in this life.

"Forgive my lack of manners Princess. I am Lucian otherwise known as the master bladesman of Gehna." He said while getting down on one knee.

Though even on his knee he was still taller than I was.

"You don't need to kneel sir Lucian. I was just out stretching and getting a bit of fresh air."

"I see. However, Princess I must advise against going outside unguarded." He said with a bit of worry in his otherwise monotone voice

"Well I appreciate your concern Sir Lucian but not to worry." I pointed behind him and he saw Sophie with her knife at the ready. But that wasn't all

"Mimi come on out." I said enthusiastically as a bunch of light sparkles appeared before the little floating fur ball showed herself.

" I said enthusiastically as a bunch of light sparkles appeared before the little floating fur ball showed herself

"Where did you get the cup?"

"*siiiip* Pui Pui." She responded enthusiastically

"How did you go all the way to the village on your own? Actually how did you even buy a drink... you did buy it right?" I asked concerned

"Puuiiii" she nodded her little head

Ok good at least she paid for it. I'll worry about how she got the money another time.

I turned my attention back to the Knight

"So as you can see Sir Lucian I am protected by both Mimi and Sophie. I'll be ok to step outside of my Cabin for a bit."

He said nothing in response simply giving a sigh. But now that I think about it why would Lucian be here. We weren't the closest but he was always a professional though much of his past was clouded. Apparently he slew some demon that a bunch of cultists summoned as well as some mysterious warrior that threatened the country some 25 years ago (I was just a child Excella at the time) but anyone that looks at his past prior to becoming a soldier and eventually General of Gehna won't find anything. Actually he says he doesn't remember much of anything prior to it either.

Getting back on topic though if he's here it has to be for a reason. I never even knew he ever returned from the Lux Empire after the war but I guess I was kind of dead and then an infant after that so who knows.

"So sir Lucian sorry to say but Mama and Papa aren't here and they likely won't be back until late tonight."

"That's fine princess. I have something important to discuss with your his Majesty, your father." He said seemingly unfazed by the wait time.