ace degenerate

Ariana Silver has taken karate lessons her whole life since she was ten years old and she competed in Karate Championships around the world

Ariana Silver has taken karate lessons her whole life since she was ten years old and she competed in Karate Championships around the world. She had first place trophies to prove it. She didn't have any friends because she was homeschooled and always on the road with her father, Terry Silver. Ariana and her father had a strong relationship. But, everything would soon change for her when she arrives in Los Angeles, California. She would be a junior at West Valley High School and she would compete in the Under-18 All Valley Karate Tournament with Cobra Kai.

She didn't know that she would win the tournament and be named "Karate's Sweetheart". She didn't know that she would fall in love with Xander Stone and find out that he's the love of her life. She didn't know that she would train at Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai. She would make some enemies along the way and be best friends with Miguel Diaz.

She spoke English, French, Spanish, and Japanese. She had a interview with LaRusso Luxury Motors because she wanted to learn Miyagi-Do and he would teach her. Ariana wanted to make her own decisions and she didn't want people to count her out just because she was Terry Silver's daughter. She was seventeen years old and she was destined for greatness in the karate community.

All of her life, she kept to herself and she didn't talk to kids her own age. Her father was worried about her. He wanted her to step outside of her comfort zone and meet kids her own age. The one thing that Ariana was good at was running. She went on runs every morning at 5:00 am and came home at 5:30 to train with her father.

"Are you excited to start school?" My father asked me and I lowered my fists.

"Dad, I'm not sure this is a good idea. I mean, I spent the summer in Paris and I came back here. You homeschooled me until now and I'm not sure the kids will like me when they find out what my last name is. Daniel LaRusso owns LaRusso Luxury Motors, which I have an interview for as their International Salesperson. I know French, Spanish, and Japanese. I'm not like most kids my age. Do you see why I'm so nervous?" My father wraps his arms around me and he kisses the top of my head.

"It's gonna be okay, sweetheart. You'll make some friends here. I promise." He says to me and I look up at him.

"You always did believe in me when no one else would. You sent me to France to step outside of my comfort zone and I hope I will make friends here. I just gotta be myself, right?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"That's right. Now, let's get back to your training." We trained for the rest of the day and then I went on another run down to Reseda where the mini mart was.

"Cobra Kai." I whisper as I look at the dojo and I knock on the door before entering.

"We're not open yet." I hear a man say and he turns around to look at me. "Who are you?" He asked me as I took out my AirPods and I put them into their case.

"Ariana Silver. Are you opening Cobra Kai again?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" He asked me and I smirked.

"Well, my father is Terry Silver. You are Johnny Lawrence, Daniel LaRusso beat you at the All Valley Tournament in 1984. In 1985, Daniel had to defend his title and he beat Mike Barnes. I want to compete in the All Valley and have my turn to win for my father. I'm sorry to disturb you, I'll be going now." Before he could say anything, I ran all the way back to my house to tell my father the news.