lull

Xander wraps his arms around me the next morning and I rest my head on his chest

Xander wraps his arms around me the next morning and I rest my head on his chest. My father told us to take the day off and Xander stayed with me all night. My phone buzzes and I groan as I get up to grab it.

"What is it, baby girl?" Xander asked me as he sat up and he looks at my phone over my shoulder.

"Cobra Kai trashed Miyagi-Do the other day. I can't believe Robby didn't tell me yesterday. They took Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor, Mr. LaRusso must be so heartbroken." I tell him as I lock my phone and I put it back on my nightstand before I lay my head back down on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and he kisses the top of my head. I wrap my free arm around his torso and I lift my head up to kiss him. He kisses me back when there's a knock on the door.

Xander and I both sit up and I tell my father to come into my room.

"Hey, dad. What's up?" I ask him and he pulls up my desk chair and he sits down.

"Cobra Kai is going to Coyote Creek for a special training session." My father tells me and I don't exactly know what he's trying to get at.

"Oh, no. Tell me you didn't. Please." I say as I get out my bed and I cross my arms.

"What didn't he do, Ari?" Xander asked me and I shake my head.

"Dad, did you tell Sensei Kreese or any members of Cobra Kai that I would be there?" I ask him and he sighs. "You told Jeff. Of course you did. I fought him in Toronto and you brought him here to join Cobra Kai. Dad, tell me you didn't do that? Please?" I ask him as I sit down on the window seat and I place my head in my hands. "I just want to train here with you and Xander. Why do I need other people? Why do I need a dojo? What is your plan here?" I ask him as I look up at him and I sighed.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to go. I just thought you might want to get out of the house and see your friends. I'm not expecting you to go. It's up to you." My father tells me and he walks out of my room. I stand up and I stand in the middle of my room as I stare at the doorway.

"Baby girl, what are you thinking about?" Xander asked me and I shook my head. We stood there for a few more seconds in silence when my phone buzzes.

Miguel:
Are you coming to Coyote Creek? We are waiting for you.

Ariana:
Just stall for me, please. I haven't made up my mind yet. I didn't want to train at Cobra Kai and now it's seems like I really need to make up my mind. Why is everyone pushing me towards Cobra Kai? Why do y'all want me so bad? Hawk just wants to hurt me enough to keep me out of Cobra Kai and karate.