fire and ice

"So, Robby doesn't want you training at Miyagi-Do because the training comes easily to you?" My father asked me the next morning and I nod my head

"Yeah, it was the Wheel Technique and it just came easily to us and Robby tore into me. I just don't know what I'm gonna do." I tell my father and he takes my hand into his.

"Well, you already know where I stand with Miyagi-Do and you know I'm the co-founder of Cobra Kai. Xander, what are you gonna do?" My father asks me and I look at my boyfriend.

"Sir, I really like Miyagi-Do and I think Robby will come around to liking Ariana again. I think it's because she won the All Valley and he's just a little hurt, that's all." Xander tells my father and I go for a run after that and end up at Cobra Kai.

🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋🥋

"Who might you be?" A man asked me as I entered the dojo and I took my AirPods out before putting them up.

"You must be John Kreese. My father is Terry Silver and I just won the All Valley for Cobra Kai. I tore my ACL and I just got a clean bill of health. I was training with Miyagi-Do Karate, but Robby Keene doesn't want me there and I'm thinking about coming back to Cobra Kai." I tell John Kreese as Johnny comes out of his office with a smile on his face.

"Well, your spot is still available and I'm sorry that my son is giving you a hard time. Let me go grab your gi and I'll let you get dressed for our lesson. Everyone is gonna be so excited that you are back." Johnny gives me a hug and he goes back into his office to grab my gi.

"She's back." Jeff Johnson says to me as he gives me a hug and I smile up at him. "Where have you been?" Jeff asked me and I sighed before I answer him.

"Miyagi-Do Karate. Training with Mr. LaRusso, but Robby hates my guts because I won the All Valley. I don't know why though. We used to be friends and now it's just weird between us." I whisper to him and he nods his head.

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" He asked me and I look at the ground.

"He's training with Miyagi-Do and I don't want to cause any problems between him and I. I just don't want Cobra Kai to mess with him. He's off limits, spread the word. It was good to see you, Jeff." I tell him as I walk towards Miguel, Aisha, and Hawk.

"So, I did a deep dive online, and you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father." Hawk says to Miguel and they look up at me as I sit down.