now you're gonna pay

"Hey, look who's back?!" Mr

"Hey, look who's back?!" Mr. LaRusso says as I walk into the dealership and I look around the showroom.

"Mr. LaRusso, where is everyone?" I asked him as I cross my arms and he shakes his head.

"Tom Cole happened. Anoush works for him now. Louie still works here though. I heard from Sam that you joined the Gymnastics team." He says to me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm just taking a little break from karate right now. After the fight, I just needed to find something to fill my time. Mr. LaRusso, how are things around here?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Not good. Tom Cole wants to buy our dealership. We haven't had any business since that fight. But, I should be asking if you're okay?" He asked me and I know he was looking at the scars on my face.

"I stood up for Sam, Mr. LaRusso. Tory Nichols came after me and cut me up pretty good. At Cobra Kai, there was an incident with a snake and a mouse. I saved the mouse and the snake bit me. I gave the mouse back to Bert." I tell him and he shakes his head again.

"Man, you're tougher than you look, Ariana. Sam never told me you stood up for her. I'm proud of you. So, why aren't you taking karate from your father?" He asked me and we sat down at one of the tables.

"I'm taking a leave of absence, Mr. LaRusso. Right now isn't the time for me to be taking karate lessons from my father or Cobra Kai. I took Gymnastics from ages five to nine. At age ten, my father started to teach me karate and I had to choose one. I chose karate. I was good and that's when I started competing in Karate Championships around the world. Karate will always be my first love, Mr. LaRusso, but this feud between dojos is a little insane." I tell him and he nods his head.

"I completely agree with you. I don't know if anyone told you, but Robby is at the Sylmar Juvenile Detention Center. I met with him and his mom and the cops arrested him. He won't talk to me now. But, I think he'll talk to you." He tells me as I nod my head and I stand up.

"Do you think he'll really talk to me? I mean, I really don't know where we stand since the fight." I tell him and he stands up too.

"He'll listen to you, Ariana. I know he doesn't want to see me. I bet he'll see a friend. I'll set up the meeting with him before I leave for Tokyo, Japan. I have a meeting with the people from Doyona International." He tells me and I nod my head.

"Thank you, Mr. LaRusso. I hope he'll listen. He needs a friend right now." I tell him and he nods his head. "Doyona International? Do you need someone to go with you?" I ask him  and he sighs.