the good, the bad, and the badass

"I know it's been a while since our last class

"I know it's been a while since our last class. After the fight at the school, I wasn't sure Miyagi-Do should stay open. But things have gotten worse since we shut down. That's why we're back. The only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together. But always remember, the reason we learn karate is for defensive only. Now is the time to show them...Forgiveness. Compassion. Mr. Miyagi used to say if you're looking for revenge, you can start by digging two graves. He was right. If you have hate in your heart, then you've already lost." Mr. LaRusso says to us as we go through our Kata training and he motions for me to talk to him. I pull the doctor's note out of my pocket and I hand it to him.

"So, some light training, huh? Well, come with me inside and I'll teach you how to use a bamboo stick." He tells me as we walk into the dojo and throws me one of the bamboo sticks and I catch it with my right hand.

"Yeah, just a couple more weeks and I can get this stupid thing off." I tell him and he teaches me how to fight with the bamboo stick.

"Robby gets out of juvie today, you wanna come with me, or does he still hate you?" He asked me as he knocks the bamboo stick out off of my hands and I try to catch my breath. "You okay?" He asked me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that Robby has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want me around him. He has no reason to hate me. I don't even know what I did to deserve that from him." I tell him as he ends our karate training for the day and we all go home.

At school, things weren't going good at all. Hawk and Miguel weren't speaking. Demetri and Yasmine were trying to hide their feelings. Miguel accidentally bumps into Sam and I stop Xander as we look over at them.

"Oh, sorry...I..."
"I'm sorry, Sam." I snicker as they both talk over each other and Xander smiles at me.

"No, I should've been watching where I was going." Sam says to him and she chuckles nervously.

"Me too." Miguel agrees with him as we join them and they both look at us as Xander wraps his arms around me.

"So, uh, congratulations on being back on your feet! Literally." Sam tells him as we both chuckle and I look at Miguel.

"Thanks." He says to her and then it got awkward.

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to your friends." Sam tells him and he tells her that they aren't his friends anymore.

"Not after what they did to you guys. I should probably get to study hall." He tells her and we all smile.

"We're actually headed that way too." We all walk together to study hall as Xander and I hold hands. He spins me around once in the hall and I squeal in happiness.