december 19

"I can't say this any plainer

"I can't say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." I say to them as Miguel, Xander, and Sam stand by my side.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was on Cobra Kai. You were in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris couldn't find the words to say and Nathaniel finished his sentence.

"Oil and vinegar?" Nathaniel says to him and Chris shakes his head.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Chris says as Mitch looks over at him and I look at Xander.

"They were friends." Mitch says to Chris and I shake my head.

"Not at WrestleMania 3." He argues back and I sigh in frustration as I look up at the ceiling.  They continue to argue and I cross my arms.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Mitch stands up and Bert goes to follow him as Demetri stands up.

"Hey! This is exactly what those jerks at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of them, you're a jerk too. So are you." Demetri points to Bert, Mitch and Chris.

"I ain't no jerk." Chris says to Demetri and I look over at Demetri.

"So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of jerks in the Valley, run by the king of all jerks. So if by merging with Eagle Fang...weird name, by the way. Can keep us all from getting crapped on anymore, then we'd all be jerks not to do it. I'm sorry for all the "jerks"." Demetri says to us and I smile at him for speaking up. Mitch and Bert sit back down and I smile. "Now...where do we start?"  Demetri looks over at Sam and I and I motion for her to lead the discussion.

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojos should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. OK, not good, but still, it's a start." Demetri says as I hear a car meowing and Bert turns around, but I move closer to the sound.

"Aww, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty."  Bert stands up and I place my hand on his shoulder because I knew something was wrong and I went outside.

Sam's POV
"I didn't know you had a cat." Miguel says to me and I look over at him.

"We don't." I say to him as Ariana is thrown through the window and we all run up to her.

"Ariana, what happened?" Miguel asks as she turns around to look at us with blood all over her face.

"No cat." She says to us as Hawk, Kyler, and other members of Cobra Kai walk into my house. Xander helps Ariana up and she turns around to look at them.