Head of the Snake

Miguel's POV "So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Demetri asks me and I shook my head

Miguel's POV
"So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Demetri asks me and I shook my head.

"You know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here." I say to Demetri and Robby looks at me.

"At least she's talking to you. I can't get a response from.." Robby says to me and Eli looks up to see Ariana, Xander, Tory and Sam walking towards us.

"Tory? Ariana, what happened to your hand?" Eli asks as we all turn our heads to look at them.

Ariana's POV
"What's up? Hi." Miguel says to Sam and Robby looks at my hand.

"What happened to your hand?" Robby asks and Xander wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Uh, training accident. Sensei Kim made me hit a dummy that was solid stone because I skipped the fight yesterday with Sam. I wasn't going to fight my friend again." I tell him and he nods his head.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Sam says to them and I nod my head as Tory speaks up.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security cameras." Tory says to them and they look at me.

"Are you sure you're okay with us doing this?" Tory asks me and I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

"So, maybe it's all on tape." Miguel says to us and Robby shakes his head.

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby says to us and nod my head in agreement.

"That might not matter. I mean, the systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the the whole system with him." Demetri says and I look at Xander.

"I think he did. There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo." Tory says to us and Xander looks back at me. I felt somewhat guilty for what we were about to do, but if my father hurt Stingray, we needed to find proof.

"If we access it, we can find that footage. We could post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Eli says and I sighed.

"Get ahold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai...tonight." Sam told us and I pull Xander away from the group to talk.

"Xander, take me home. I thought I could do this, but I can't. He's my flesh and blood. I want to go home." Tears fill my eyes as he nods his head and we go back to our house.