then learn fly

After the talk with Robby, Xander and I were waiting for my father to decide what he wanted to do

After the talk with Robby, Xander and I were waiting for my father to decide what he wanted to do. I was currently in the training room, working on my karate and my gymnastics. I did a Switch Split Leap into a Back Tuck and I did a Flip Kick. I grabbed my water bottle, my phone and my AirPods before I walked downstairs and I saw my father outside.

"At Tokyo stock market yesterday, Nikkei stock average saw a rebound. It ended with 29,825.52 Yen, 160.79 Yen higher than last week, which shows 0.56% increase." The man said in Japanese and I see the chef bringing out my father's meal.

"Will Ms. Cheyenne be joining? I can make a second plate. Where is your daughter?" The chef says as my father closes his iPad case and he looks up to see me.

"No. No, not today. My daughter is right there. She'll join me. Ariana." My father motions for me to join him and I take my seat at the table.

"Very well. For breakfast, I have prepared something special." He takes a flame torch out and it clicks a couple of times. My father went somewhere else and I was filled with worry before the chef interrupts his train of thought.

"Mr. Silver?" The chef asks as my father looks up at him and I look at my father.

"What? Sorry. I think I'm gonna skip breakfast today." My father says to the chef and I grasp the bottom of my chair with my hands.

"Should I call the doctor?" The chef asked me as my father stands up, picking up his iPad too and I look at the table.

"No! No. I'm just gonna go for a little ride, clear my head." My heart slams against my chest as tears fill my eyes and I clasp my hands together. I rest my head on my hands and the tears roll down my face because I wish my father would talk to me instead of keeping everything bottled up.

I want to help him the way he helped me. I want to be there for him like he has been there for me. I stand up and I decide to go for a run to clear my head. I listen to "In My Blood by Shawn Mendes" as I go on my run and I end up in front of Cobra Kai. I cross my arms as I catch my breath and I look at the dojo. I couldn't bring myself to walk across the street until I see a kid walking out of the dojo. I put my AirPods up as I jog across the street and the kid stops to look at me.

"Hey, I'm Ariana Silver. Who are you? I haven't seen you here before." I say to the kid and he looks like he's seen a ghost. "Hey, what's the matter?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"Kenny Payne. I want to join Cobra Kai and Kyler Park had to fight me. He scared me and everyone laughed at me. Even Robby Keene." Kenny tells me and I wrap my arms around him.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna be training here soon and I'll have your back. Kenny, I'm one of the good ones and you'll always have a friend at Cobra Kai. Dad?" I look up to see my father walking into Cobra Kai and I look at Kenny. "I'll see you around, yeah?" Kenny nods his head as I walk into the dojo to see my father and Sensei Kreese talking.