02

you followed him into the cafeteria. he noticed you obviously from the corner of his eyes. he scoffed at how pathetic you looked tryna act all discreet.

you strolled not to far behind him, waiting for an opportunity to pounce on him. make him yours.

you didn't like him at all. not ever. but seeing his temper— especially from a young age— made it almost fun for you to annoy him.

you did find him funny. well not him, you found his reactions funny. sure he was hot, but his attitude was just not it.

you sped up your walking as you saw him about to leave the cafeteria from the opposite door. seeing as their was more people entering, you didn't want to lose him in the crowd, so you started jogging a bit.

once outside, you followed him into a corridor before he quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the janitors closet.

"ouch!" you yelled as his grip on your arm was strong. "what the hell?!"

"i should be asking you that. stop fucking following me." he let go of your arm, fixing his clothing. but no, you weren't giving up yet.

"why?" you asked, bringing your hand up to his shirt, rubbing the fabric and admiring it.

he was about to shove your hands off but you stopped him. "answer my question." you stared at him.

"cause i don't fucking like you."

you faked a pout. he could tell.

"stop making that face. it's ugly."

"stop staring at my face." you responded back. noticing he didn't take his eyes off your face, or your fingers off his shirt.

he just looked down at you again. he couldn't take them off your face as much he wanted to. hoping you would be the one to break eye contact.

"rin.." you brought your second hand up to his shirt and started to play with the fabric again. his eyes dropped down to your lips by accident. you noticed this and smiled.

"you're staring rin."

he shook his head and shoved you off him, finally coming to his senses. "'no i'm not. and stop calling me that."

"no thanks rin." you shoved the janitors work aside to make room to sit on the desk. "gimme your phone."

"no."

"please? i need to check the time."

"there's a clock right there." he pointed to the wall and you sighed. "i don't care. i want to use your phone."

"no. fuck off."

"fine just tell me the time then." you gave up. he nodded and took his phone out of his pocket. you took that as an opportunity to snatch it.

"the fuck?!" he reached to grab it back but you dodged him. grabbing his hand, hoping it was the right one, you used his thumb to try unlock it.

"wrong hand idiot." he found your attempt amusing and snatched his phone back almost immediately and you pouted again.

"i just want your number." you sighed, "we gotta plan the wedding."

"wedding? just what goes on in your fucking head?"

"you. you're all that's in my head."

"your flirting is disgusting." he glared at you and you smiled. "you like it though."

"i really don't."

"yes u do." you grabbed his hand and started to play with his rings. "whered you get this? looks expensive."

"none of your b-,"

"you're so boring." you said while sliding one of his rings off and fitting them on your finger. it didn't fit of course. "damn you have fat fingers." you laughed, holding your hand out to admire how pretty the ring looked.

"yours are just underdeveloped." he spat back, "and gimme my ring back."

"i'm 18 firstly and secondly, no." you sounded out each letter, emphasising it. "think of it as an apology for hurting my wrist."  you looked at your wrist, it was turning red slightly. it didn't hurt at all, but you just wanted to be over dramatic about it.

"oh shit it's red." you said bringing it closer to your eyes.

"lemme see." he walked over to where you were sitting on the desk, standing between your legs and he took your arm to look at it.

"you're doing this all wrong." you used your other hand to slap your forehead and he just glared at you. "how can i look at something wrong?"

"i meant you're supposed to be on one knee to propose silly."

"man fuck off." he stepped back, shoving your arm away as you kept laughing. he grabbed his bag and opened the door, walking out then slamming it aggressively.

you chuckled to yourself. his reactions have gotten even funnier since then. you were about to walk outside aswell till you realised his ring was still on your finger.

you smiled at it before walking outside.