43

"Day 605 I've been stuck in here," Sanzu dramatically said as he recorded his voice into his trap phone, "starting to lose hearing in both my ears, and sight in my right eye. Boutta turn into Kakucho."

"Kill yourself." Kakucho glared at him, "and it's my LEFT eye. Asshole."

"Same shit, you're still blind regardless." Sanzu stopped the recording, "When is Mikey coming back?"

Koko shrugged, "aren't you supposed to be his right hand man?"

Ran snickered, "more like right hand bitch."

"I'm not his bitch, pigtails. I'm just loooyal." Sanzu dragged out the letters to somehow prove his point.

"Literally shut. Up." Rindou pinched the sides of his temple's, "I can't fucking stand you. Shut the fuck up."

"I'm just tryna lighten up the mood!" Sanzu exclaimed, until the silent room lit up with a single notification from Sanzu's phone. "Oh! Mikey just texted me cause I'm his favourite. He said we can go, but we have to go to Roppongi tommorow. I don't know why though."

They all paused before grabbing their trap phones, seeing Mikey give them the okay to go.

Koko & Rindou were the first out of the room, they literally zoomed out there. The rest took their sweet time cause they had nothing to do.

Rindou took his phone out of his pocket, trying to turn it on but of course. It was dead. He cursed out loud before hopping on his bike.

You heard a knock on your door, which you were very hesitant to answer. Every since that time on the roof, you had eyes and ears everywhere. Scared you were going to be attacked by hitmen any second.

Rhea told you to chill out, her situation isn't as deep as yours since she just works for them, but she's still at risk.

You were home alone right now since Rhea was outside doing God knows what. But you adored her freedom. You felt like you were trapped in a jail mentally and physically.

There was another knock at the door and you just decided to answer it. "Yes?" You were looking down at the floor when you answered.

"That's not a way to say hello." The familiar voice made you raise your head. "Oh my god." You practically threw yourself onto him, causing him to stumble backwards. "Chill out, you're gonna make me fall."

"I don't care." You spoke into his shirt, squeezing him tight. "I thought you died! Or something. Why didn't you text me back?"

"It's a long story, I couldn't use my phone cause of some shit," he reached in his back pocket and grabbed his phone, "see it won't turn on. Didn't have access to it for days."

You took a deep breath before pulling away. "Did you tell anyone about us?" You said while shutting the door, letting him in.

"No, I never. Don't want to get you involved in what I do."

You felt a huge weight get lifted off your chest. "Thank god, I thought I was gonna die."

"Why?" He looked down at you. "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" You put your hands up, "just me overthinking again." He sighed, holding your hand as he led you to the couch.