08

I decided to stop being a lazy bitch and start capitalizing my fics😖. Clap for me plz *claps*👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

anyways...........................

this chapter is LONGGGG a little depressing but its needed. sorry for not updating

TW: yelling, degrading.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n.." A soft yet concerned voice tapped your shoulders,

You were gently shook out of your little daydream by your tutor.  Your next door neighbour who only lives three doors down. She would tutor you regularly a few months ago in exchange you helped her with chores such as cleaning her living room, washing the dishes, doing her laundry.

She was a nice woman so had no problem with helping her. After all, you took pity on her. When you first moved into your house, you decided to go around and meet your neighbours, say hello and the general gist.

You stopped right outside her door, bout to knock until you heard faint yelling coming from the inside. Seemed like an argument.

You didn't want to interfere since you had no clue who these people were. They could be some sort of serial killers or mass murderers who lure in victims by causing a big scene then killing them as soon as they enter the house.

Your thoughts were getting the best of you so you decided to slowly back away from the door and introduce yourself another day. That was until you heard the yelling get louder, then eventually a loud crash and bang.

From the voices, you could tell there was a boy, didnt sound too old or too young. Infact, he just sounded like a regular teenage boy, maybe around 16-17? And the female voice you could tell she was old. Maybe in her 50's? You didn't want to make assumptions but you couldn't just stand there and let this screaming go on.

From the corner of your eye, you saw the neighbour right opposite the door you were standing infront of peeking one eye from the curtains of his kitchen window before making intense eye contact with you.

You looked scared and concerned for the woman inside as the yelling just got even louder. You could've sworn you heard something along the lines of "Stupid *inaudible words you couldn't make out* bitch! I don't need you *more inaudible noises*" Then more yelling. Eventually the yelling died down and you heard sobbing instead.

You backed away from the door, slowly. You wanted to run out of there. But your feet were moving at a slow pace. The door slammed open and a boy who looked around your age walked out. Putting his hood up and made his way down the flight of stairs and onto the main road.

He didn't even bother to shut the door. He just left it wide open. The neighbour who was peeking and saw everything quickly hid, before opening his door and ran inside the house. You followed, wanting to see the aftermath of that heated argument.

You saw the woman on the floor, tears filled in her eyes as she sobbed over and over. Her fingers gripping onto the carpet, hard enough to rip the hairs out if she tried. You took a moment to evaluate your surroundings. The entire house was a mess.

The glass table- broken. The TV tilted to the side, not broken thank god. There was glass all over the floors, the couch cushions on the floor aswell.