23

rindou :
| did u do it?

sanzu :
| yeah she's home now
| asleep

rindou:
| how is she

sanzu:
| idfk🤨

rindou:
| what did u both do

sanzu:
| holy shit is this 21 questions?

rindou:
|stfu
|tell her I'll be back soon

Sanzu groans and puts his phone down tossing it on the couch, regretting that he never blocked him ages ago

Kakucho who was across the room saw Sanzus behaviour and raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter?"

"Rindou just being overprotective again." He poured himself another drink.

"Over you?"

"No y/n."

Kakucho nodded and continued wiping down the tables. "Mochi is still pissed after Rindou stabbed him."

"Speaking of Mochi— i sorta accidentally told y/n." Sanzu admitted. Kakucho stopped what he was doing. "How do you accidentally do that?! Fuckin idiot!"

"I'm not even sure myself. I just blurted it out. Wasn't thinking."

"You're never thinking." Kokos voice spoke out from his spot on the couch.

"Who told you to speak?" Sanzu gritted his teeth.

"You're the one that's bout to be on Rindou's bad side cause you couldn't control your mouth." Koko smirked.

"What do you mean on my bad side?" Rindou entered the room along with Mikey and Ran. Mikey went and took the food Kakucho left on the counter and immediately exited right after.

Ran coo'd "what did i miss?" He plopped himself down on the couch next to Koko. Eyes darting back and forth between Rindou and Sanzu.

Koko stared at Sanzu, waiting for him to own up. Rindou's mind was going wild. "What did Sanzu do with his mouth?" He asked again and was met with more silence.

"I swear to fuckin God if you kissed y/n I will—," Sanzu's eyes widened, "The FUCK?! I never kissed her! Where did you pull that shit from?"

"Okay so what did you do?"

"More like what did he say." Koko coughed out before being met with a kick from Sanzu. "Shut the fuck up."

Rindou walked up to Kakucho who continued to wipe the tables down. "What did Sanzu say?"

"KAKU! I'll pay you to keep your mouth shut." Sanzu called out, causing Rin to glare back at him. Ran let out a wheeze before adjusting himself. "What did he say?" He whispered to Koko and Koko side eyed him.

"What's in it for me?"

Ran rolled his eyes, digging in his pocket, bringing out a wad of cash. "Now tell me."

Koko held his index finger out to Ran, shushing him as he counted the money stack in his hand. "I need more."

Ran scoffed, digging through his pockets again, adding a few more notes on top. "Now tell me."

"Sanzu told y/n about Mochi."

"PFFFFTTTTTTT!" Ran quickly covered his mouth as Rindou turned to face him. "What the fuck? YOU TOLD HIM AND NOT ME?"

"It came at a price." Koko flexed the money in his hand, smiling as he counted through it again.

"Ran you gotta tell me man."

Rans eyes darted over to Rindou, then Sanzu. Before crossing his arms, "what's in it for me?"

"Are you serious? Why are you protecting that thing?" Rindou pointed to Sanzu.

"Sanzu told y/n about you stabbing Mochi in that one meeting ."

"Oh no, it's my bed time!" Sanzu stood up yawning dramatically. "Goodnight guys, especially you Rindou hope you have wonderful sleep ♡" 

He was about to dash out the door before Rindou held his collar, causing his to fly backwards, choking on air.

"What was her reaction?" Rindou asked.

"Go find out." Sanzu released Rindou's grip from his collar and made his way to his room.