37

You opened the door with Rindou following behind you, holding onto your hand as you manoeuvred your way past the living room to your bedroom.

Koko saw the two of you walk past and came to the conclusion that something was about to go down. "Rhea, cmon we gotta go." He stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Wait go where?"

"Your shift is today. At the club. It's almost time." He looked at the clock on the kitchen counter. The time reading 1:48AM.

"?! But I don't work today's."

"Well u do now. I'll pay you extra let's go." Then just like that they were out of the dorm. Rindou silently thanked God that you two were alone in the house.

Now he could make you scream his name as loud as possible with no shame.

Finally arriving, you were the first to enter the room, quickly shutting the door behind you so he couldn't come in.

"What the—?!"

"My rooms messy! I just moved in here remember.... it's embarrassing."

"I literally don't care. Let me in."

"No."

He looked down and saw the door lock. YOUVE gotta be fucking kidding me. He knew you could be stubborn but really? Now?!

"Y/n open the door."

He heard the sounds of shifting and boxes moving and he was starting to get impatient. Leaning against the back of the door as he scrolled on his phone, spamming you with text messages so you'd get annoyed from the notifications and finally open the damned door.

You eyed your phone notifications as he just kept spamming

'lemme in'

'hurry the fuck UP' stuff along those lines.

"Just gimme a few minutes ! Stop being so impatient. You'll get your dick wet soon I promise." You yelled while organising some stuff on your desk. That was until you felt two hands slither up your body and grab your waist.

Before you were about to scream, Rindou wrapped his hand around your mouth shushing you. "I know how to pick locks y/n. Have you forgotten who I am?"

You shook your head, trying to escape his grasp, but it was too strong. He bent down, his head between your neck as he rubbed his hands up and down your stomach. The cold metal from his rings giving you goosebumps as it lingered across your skin.

"You smell nice." He said as he dipped his head further into your neck.

"Stop being creepy." You turned around and lightly pushed him off. "I gotta tidy up. This is embarrassing...."

"I don't care. I lived with Ran my whole life. That messy son of a bitch." He whispered that last part to himself as he pushed you onto the bed.

"Rindou wait."

"Hm?"

You stood off the bed, walking over to where the bed sheets where. "Let me at least fix my bed. Then I'm all yours."

"Fine. Hurry up. You got 10 seconds."

"What??!"

"8. 7. 6–"

You quickly climbed onto the bed, placing the flaps of the bedsheets over each corner of the bed. As soon as you placed the last one, Rindou tackled you causing you to fall on your back as he hovered over you.

"Finally, goddamn." He bent down and kissed your jaw, sucking on it leaving thick red hickies to mark his territory. You were finally his.

"That tickles stop."