25

LONG chapter again, I was busy for christmas so I couldn't update.

"Get ready y/n," Rindou tapped your shoulder, causing you to wake up.

"Why?" You rubbed your eyes, still half sleepy.

"We gotta go business meeting. Starts in two hours." He was rummaging through your closet, trying to find an appropriate outfit for you to wear.

"Why don't you just go? I don't have any business with that stuff." You slurred your words, moving back down to sleep.

"Because, I'm not leaving you here alone. Now wear this." He tossed a dress at you.

"This is a bit revealing Rin. Where are we even going anyways?"

"One of Kokonoi's clubs. Mikey has business there." He laid out the dress for you on your bed.

"Cant i just wear what i usually wear?"

"No. Now get changed." Before you could open your mouth, he left and shut the door. Sighing, you got out of bed, hopped into the shower and got ready. The clock on your phone read 9pm.

You were so tired, but you were also scared of Mikey, so it's best to just do what he says and avoid any conflict.

Entering back into your room, you admired the dress laid out of you. It was a short black dress with a thigh slit. You just knew that this would be a very revealing outfit, but you're not surprised. You are living in a house with a bunch of perverts. Rin included.

You put the dress on, admiring yourself in the mirror. You did admit you looked good, but you felt way too self conscious. You decided to bring along a huge puffy jacket, that was long enough to cover the dress.

Zipping it up, you exited the room, and into the living room where everybody was sitting down. Rindou heard the sound of your door shut and looked behind him. "Oh you're ready. Let's go." He grabbed your hand , leading you to the door.

Kakucho, Ran and Koko followed behind you, whilst Mikey and Sanzu stayed behind, probably waiting for Mochi.

You all entered the elevator and you watched as Ran pressed the button to the car park. The elevator smelt like heavy cologne. They all smelt good you couldn't lie. They all looked expensive too. Then there was you with a puffy ass jacket, looking goofy.

Your eyes darted from each of them, admiring their outfits, until Ran noticed you staring and sent you a small wink.

You immediately broke eye contact and looked down. "Rindou, thought you said this one wasn't shy?"

Rindou turned to look at his brother confused, "what do you mean? She's not shy."

"Yeah she is." He eyed you up and down, a small smirk forming on his face.

"Leave me alone pigtails." You spoke out, causing Ran to scoff. "There's that attitude. Keep it up." He caressed your cheek causing Rindou to twitch.

"Back off." He stepped between the two of you, waiting for the elevator to land.

Once the doors opened, they all stepped out and walked towards the car they were taking. You walked behind them all, eyeing all the beautiful cars they own.