26

Smut again this chapter. ☠️ and this wasn't spell checked so ignore any mistakes if there is any

Rindou finally took his eyes off you for a while. Focusing on the discussion at the table whilst ignoring the girl on top of him.

Maybe if he focused hard enough, he could distract himself and picture you instead of this girl.

But he finally let his eyes wander back to your table and saw Hanma being a complete fucking pervert. Literally eye fucking and not even trying to be discreet about it.

And the fact you just let him?? He was pissed. He was even more pissed off when you didn't even attempt to stop him, instead YOU started eye fucking him also.

Was this karma? He thought. To be Frank he didn't really care, he just wanted to teach you a lesson.

He shoved the girl off of him, causing her to fall sideways, right on top of Kakucho, who just blushed profoundly at the sudden contact.

He stood up, ignoring all the looks from everyone at the table and headed to yours. Before you could even say anything to him, he grabbed your hand, practically yanking you off the seat and dragging you out the door.

"Rin— you're hurting me! Let go." UOU tried to struggle but he just ignored you. Mauneuvering his way through the hallways, till he reached the bathroom.

"Rind—," your voice was muffled as he connected his lips with yours. He held the back of your head, pushing you towards him. After you stopped struggling, you leaned into the kiss.

He picked you up by both of your thighs, placing you against the wall as he made his way down to your neck. Mumbling breathlessly "Mine." "You're fucking mine."

You were about to run your mouth again, and he knew it, so he sucked down particularly hard on purpose to shut you up with a wince.

"Don't do that!" You gasped out, but he continued to shut you up with kisses that left you breathless. He carried you over to the sink and turned you around.

Lifting up your dress, he brought his cock out, rubbing it against your panties.  "You want to whore around suddenly?" He asked.

You turned to look back at him.  "Whore? You were the one getting a lap dance from somebody els— fuck!" He cut your sentence short as he entered you to the hilt in one thrust. Tears poked at your eyes from the sudden contact.

"Shut up." He pulled out, leaving only the tip in, before pushing all the way back in. Whenever he bottomed out, he stayed there, watching you twitch from the stimulation before pulling out and reentering just as slowly.

It was torture for you. If he at least was going to fuck you, make it enjoyable. Not unbearable.

"Rin— hurry. Pl-please!" You struggled to get your sentence out.

"We have plenty of time." He tightened his grip on your hips as he continued his thrusts. "Why are you in such a rush to go back? Are you that desperate for Hanma?" The way he said Hanmas name was one with disgust.

Now everything made sense to you.  He was jealous of Hanma. But why?

"What does Hanma have to do with this?" You struggled to get your words out, but managed to.

"Everything. Seeing you both eye fuck each other." He increased his speed causing you to fall flat on your chest against the sink. The position was uncomfortable. Rindou knew that, but didn't care.

"I-i dont li-fuck— I don't like him! I just me- ah— met him." You looked behind you to grab onto Rindou's arms that held you down in place, to try and slow his pace down.

But instead he grabbed your hand, and placed it behind you, using it to press you further down onto the sink. Making the position even more uncomfortable.

"I'm not done with you yet." He continued his relentless thrusting, adoring the way your moans turned into silent screams as your voice was worn out.

He was so sadistic. He enjoyed everything about this. Seeing you helpless under him as he had his way with you. This was how it was meant to be.

You clenched around him, indicating you were about to cum, but he pulled out right before you were able to.

Instead, he turned you over, grabbed you by your thighs, placing you over the sink, at an angle,before thrusting inside you again. You leaned your head back and moaned loudly, gripping onto his shirt as he had his way with you.

He leaned forward, both of your foreheads touching as he laid a small kiss on your forehead. It would've felt intimate to you if he wasn't mad handling you like not even a minute before this.

His thrusts were becoming sloppy, so you knew he was about to cum. But instead of him pulling out, he stayed inside. Chasing his release inside of you.

This was the second time he did this. But you were too fucked out to say anything. He took a moment to catch his breath before reaching up in the cupboard, rummaging through it looking for a pill.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you watched him look through the cupboard.

"You're not on plan B are you?" He asked and you shook your head. "Okay here." He placed the pill in your mouth, holding your jaw as he watched you swallow it.

"Good girl." He gave you a small kiss before he pulled out of you, tucking his dick back inside his pants.

You closed your legs and jumped off the sink, almost stumbling as you forgot how numb your legs were. But Rindou caught you easily. "Be careful."

"This was your fucking FAULT." You groaned feeling the ache between your legs.

"Yeah? Well we aren't done yet." He grabbed your panties which were laying on the floor, placing it in his pocket. He pulled your dress back down so it covered your private parts.

"The meeting starts soon. You're going to cock warm  for the whole thing."

Your eyes widened. Was he fucking insane?

"The meeting is a good 3 hours, my legs will give out Rin."

He placed another kiss on your forehead. "Too bad. Now cmon let's go."

_____