34

doing a double upload today cuz this chapter BORING ASF but its for development ig🥱

"I want to go back to school." You stood infront of Rindou after gathering the courage to speak to him again. The two of you hadn't spoken since that night, and it was killing you slowly.

"Then go." He said before walking off. He didn't elaborate further. You clenched your fists as you saw him walk away, there was no point arguing any further. You just wanted to get out of here. The loneliness was painful.

You stomped to your room, aggressively grabbing your phone, leaving all the clothes that you bought that one day. It reminded you of him and you hated it.

Phone in hand, you walked out of the condo, heading towards the elevator making your way outside.

The old you would've been excited to finally go back home, finally leave that rotten place full of weird criminals. But you couldn't help but miss him.

You needed to move on. You eventually realised that you did in fact catch feelings for Rindo. You knew it, and was excited to see where your relationship with him went. That day you did truly think he was going to confess. But he just up and left.

Then to make it worse, he didn't say a single word to you since then. You genuinely thought he hated you, or was disgusted by you. Which is why as painful as it is to leave, it's for the best.

You needed to work on yourself anyways. Work on building a proper relationship with your family before you do with another man.

Stepping outside, you grabbed your phone, searching online for the direction from this place to your school. The time was around 2pm, but your school stayed open till around 10PM cause of school activities.

Boarding the bus, you stared out the window. A part of you was hurt he just let you go like that. A part of you was wishing he at least had a little fight, asking you to stay. Just like he did outside your house that one evening. But his lack of reaction just proved your point. He did hate you.

He was probably just using you.

Shaking the negative thoughts away, a small tear formed in your eye as the bus started to move. This was a good thing. Leaving that place was better for you. Now you have time to improve on yourself and your studies.

Meanwhile, Rindou sat in his room on his desk, scrolling through his phone. He heard the door shut, meaning you had left. He went into your room seeing all your stuff there. Did you leave?

He asked around to see if anyone saw you and they said you had gone down the elevator. They had no clue you just left the damn place, probably thought you weren't for a walk or some shit. But Rindou knew, and a pang of guilt flooded through his body.

He didn't actually want you to go—

It's too late now anyways. You even left all the stuff he gave you the money to buy. It was clear you didn't want anything to do with him.

Why couldn't he just be real to himself and stop being a coward. Just tell you how he feels.

He sighed loudly and closed your former door. Maybe he can see you around school? He's definitely going to start attending more often now. He plans on fixing everything the moment he gets back to school. He promises that to himself.

"I want to request a dorm." You placed the form infront of the receptionist, sliding it under the glass. She grabbed it and you watched her eyes scan through the whole document.

After a few seconds of empty silence, she took her glasses off. "Awesome, I'll find an empty dorm for you right now. Hang with me."

You nodded and stood there awkwardly as she clicked on her computer screen. Her mouse was awfully loud and she was chewing her gum aggressively. It was making you twitch.