2

Clock currently reading 8AM, you felt Naoto slide off the bed as if it were reflexes, you turned around and held onto his arm. He turned back around and looked surprised. "Baby, let go. I have to get ready."

"Cant you just take a day off?" You gripped onto his arm tighter and he shook his head. "No, I'm sorry I can't afford to lose any precious time."

"So time with me isn't precious?" You asked and his eyes widened. "Wait— I didn't mean it like that y/n,"

You let go of his arm, turning back around on the bed. "It's fine. Go get ready for work." He hesitated before walking over to the closet, putting on his suit. The silence in the room awkwardly irritating. You could hear the shuffles from his clothes as he put them on. He didn't even attempt to comfort you.

Did you make the wrong decision? You thought as you heard the front door open and close.

You were so going to drink your pain away tonight.

And that's exactly what you did. Walking into a local bar later that night, taking a seat at the corner of the club, sipping on cheap alcohol as your brain went haywire.

Meanwhile, Ran and Sanzu have been on Rindou's ass constantly about setting him up with somebody. Rindou was getting tired of them always trying to be up in his business so he agreed to it only to get them to shut up.

Ran described the girl as, kind, hot and virgin.

"That doesn't help at all. Give me better details Ran." Rindou scoffed. What kind of information is that?

"Okay well, her name is Sarah, she's 26 and she's a sister of this prostitute I slept with," Ran brought out his phone, showing a picture. "Pretty right?" Rindou took the phone and inspected it. "She's alright I guess."

"I'll take it." He shrugged, "Anyways meet her at that local bar down by the high street. She recommended it."

"I'm not going to a cheap ass bar that serves cheap ass alcohol to meet some cheap ass girl. If you're gonna get me to do this shit then can we at least go somewhere good?"

"Not everyone is loaded Rindou. Be considerate," Ran scoffed, "and she's not cheap. Just wait and see."

The fuck did that mean? Rindou thought as he tried to understand what Ran meant.

————

"So... what do you do for a living?" Sarah asked as she took a sip of her drink. Rindou only responded with "Stuff,"

"What kind of stuff?" She placed her elbows on the table as she leaned closer.

"Just the usual stuff." He shrugged, what else was he supposed to say? She raised an eyebrow when she saw him being so uncooperative.

"You were forced to do this weren't you?" A small laugh left her mouth when he nodded. "It's okay I get it, but we can still have fun right ?"

"Don't know." He bounced his leg under the table as he stared around the bar. This place was fuckin ugly, compared to the clubs he and the other members always went to.

She sighed, "Can you at least tryyyy?" She reached out under the table and traced his leg with her foot. He finally returned his gaze back to hers and sighed, "Okay fine. What I do for a living right?" She nodded, "I'm an accountant." He said the first bullshit that came into his head.

"Hm, u make money? How much?"

"Higher than you can count. Now mind your business." He rolled his eyes when he saw her laugh out loud. "You're funny! What's your name?"

"You don't know?" She shook her head. "Just call me Rin."

"Rin? Is that short for something or—,"

"Nah. Just Rin." He cut her off, not wanting to bait out his full name.

"You're pretty hot for an accountant y'know? I always pictured them to be like, old ugly men with grey hair and receding hairlines."

"Um ok," he took a sip of his drink, looking around the bar again, before he saw you just about to head out the door. He squinted his eyes, trying to see better. "Oh shit, I gotta go," he stood up suddenly causing the table to shake.

"Wai— what happened?" She looked around. "Nothing, just remembered I gotta be at the bank." He lied and made his way towards the exit.

You put your puffy coat on as you headed for the bus stop, bringing your phone out as you left Naoto a few messages to which he probably won't respond to till hours later. Arriving at the bus stop, you sat down, leaning your head on the glass, closing your eyes dreading your go back home to loneliness until 4AM when Naoto would come back home then leave again.

Your life fucking sucks.

You were so deep into your thoughts you didn't even realise someone walk infront of you, till you heard a familiar voice. "You alright?"

You opened your eyes and saw Rindou staring down at you with a concerned look on his face. You shook your head, deciding lying wouldn't work on him anyways.

"No, I'm not."

"Wanna talk about it?" He sat down next to you, facing you and you shook your head. "Don't wanna bore you."

"Tell me." He placed his hand on your arm and you shook as you didn't expect it. A part of you wanted him to touch you elsewhere but you shook those thoughts outta your head.

"It's about Naoto." His ears perked up at this and he moved closer to you. "What he do?"

"He just is so obsessed with his work and barely spends time with me. He's just so obsessed about finding Bonte—, wait..." you turned to face him, remembering that HE was a part of Bonten 10 years ago.

You were about to scream before he covered your mouth, looking around to see if anybody heard. He grabbed your hand and dragged you towards his car which was parked on the opposite side of the road.

Your back hit the backseat and he strapped you. "Oh no— are you going to hold me hostage again?" You asked not liking where this is going.

"No I'm not." He laughed and the sound made your ears heat up. It was soft and airy almost. "But I do need to you not say anything."

You brought your fingers to your mouth and zipped it. "I wont say a word."

He looked at you like he didn't believe you. To be fair he didn't have any reason to trust you 100%. But he gave you the benefit of the doubt. "I'm serious y/n, Mikey won't hesitate to kill your husband,"

"I'm serious! I won't say a word. Besides," your voice went softer, "I wouldn't want to see you go to jail anyways."

He stared at you for a couple seconds and you stared back. "I missed you." He said without thinking and immediately slapped a hand over his mouth. Why the fuck would you say that???

Instead of you saying I'm taken. Or I got a boyfriend, you just smiled and leaned in to hug him. "I missed you too." Pulling away from the hug, you brought your phone out, "I um want to catch up with you, so could I get your number?"