3

"You wanna come over?" Rindou asks as he starts up the car. The inside of the car lighting up with blue before slowly transitioning to green.

He could tell you were a bit hesitant by your lack of an answer, "You don't have to if—,"

"No I—," you cut him off. "I want to come over." You sent him a smile and began to put your seatbelt on. He scoffed playfully, about to start driving the car before there was a knock at the window.

You and him both turned your attention to the woman standing outside, shivering. "Rin?" She knocked again.

Rindou recognised the woman as Sam or whatever her name was. The woman Ran hooked him up with. He groaned as he pressed the button to wind the window down.

"Um? You were seriously bout' to leave me alone in that club?" She scoffed as she opened the backseat doors, sliding herself into the backseat.

Her eyes landed on you and sent you a wave, "Oh hi! I'm Sarah." She reached her hand out to yours and you shook it. "Nice to meet you."

She sent you one last smile before turning to face Rindou. "Ran said you were going to drop me home, then you fucking left me. On our first date. Asshole." She crossed her arms, "but I forgive you since you're hot, so I'll give you a second chance."

"Who the fuck said I want a second chance?" Rindou spat out, his tone harsh enough it made her flinch.

"Well— Ran said you were the one... that wanted to ask me out..."

Rindou whipped his head towards her. "No, he fucking didn't. Stop lying."

She nodded rapidly, "it's true! What do I gain from lying?"

Your head was switching between the two as they argued and you suddenly felt unwelcome here so you slowly moved your hands to undo your seatbelt. Rindou heard the press of the seatbelt and turned to face you. "Where are you going?" He asked, his tone much softer than the one he used against Sarah.

"Oh, I thought you two were—,"

"Me and her aren't anything y/n." He made sure to emphasise the aren't as he stared at Sarah who almost ruined his chances with you. She sank into her seat as she felt uncomfortable by his tone.

"Put your fuckin' belt on Sam, gonna drive you to Ran and he can take you home." She scoffed at the misuse of her name but decided to drop it, not wanting another argument.

The drive was pretty fast but to you, it felt like hours. Your mind was filled with guilt even though you hadn't done anything wrong with Rindou yet.

Every time you thought of Naoto, your brain filled with Rindou taking his spot and it scared you. You were silent the entire ride. Well the whole car was silent, expect for the soft music playing from the speakers at low volume.

You eventually took your eyes off the moving street and turned to face Rindou. The way he was so focused on the road, the way his hair was long enough to hit his shoulders.

The way he grasped onto the wheel tightly and used his thumb to lightly caress the wheel. The way he uses his whole hand to spin the wheel when he wants to make a turn. The way his tongue runs over his bottom lip when he concentrates hard enough. The way the street lights illuminate on his face making his features appear stronger. The way he—

"Y/n."

"Yes!" You snapped out of your little———- whatever the fuck that was and turned to face him. "I said we're here." He said while unbuckling his belt. You looked infront of you, seeing a very very large building— which looks like some sort of skyscraper. All the lights inside the building were lit up, basically shining through the entire neighbourhood.

Your mouth dropped in awe. You forgot just how filthy rich these guys have gotten.

"Finally!" Sarah unbuckled her belt and practically slammed the door open before stopping outside, arms crossed and her purse slanted against her shoulder.

Rindou got out of the car first, walking over to your side to open the door whilst offering his hand out for you to take. You accepted his hand into yours and he pulled you gently out the seat, his arm wrapped over your shoulder as he shut the door and tossed the keys to two men dressed in black, stopping briefly to whisper into their ears to park the car downstairs.

Sarah stood standing there as the car drove off. Rindou turned back to look at her, "I don't wanna hear you complaining that you're cold."

"Just tell Ran to come down and get me..."

Rindou clicked his tongue before returning his attention back to you. "You wanna say hi to the others?" You observed the way his tone of voice was much softer and gentler than the way he spoke to her.

You didn't answer, so he shook your shoulder gently, "You hear me?"

"Sorry, I zoned out. Could you repeat that?"

"You wanna say hi to the others?" By the others, you were sure he meant Kakucho Ran Sanzu Mikey and the square faced dude from 10 years ago. "No.. I don't ." You didn't want to deal with any awkward questions— plus if Rindou (someone who literally stuck his dick inside you) intimidated you, then they DEFINITELY would intimidate you even more than he does currently.

You don't know what it is about this Rindou. As much as he is intimidating— you can't help but want to know more about him. Just how much did he change in the course of these ten years?

And you were going to find out.