05

bro i logged out of my wattpad cause i deleted it for storage and come back to 2k views??!?!!? IM SORRY TO KEEP U GUYS WAITING OMG IMA CONTINUTE WRITING AHAHHAHAH

srry for the long wait fr tho anyways

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"rin-" you moaned out, gripping his hair tightly. he winced from the intense grip you have on his hair, but smiled against your thighs. leaving trails of kisses from your stomach down to your pussy.

you started to get impatient from his slow movements, so you started to fidget slowly at first as he kept marking you. he seemed to notice your slight fidgeting, but ignored it for now. as he continued making his way to your soaking cunt, slowly.................

you eventually took it up a notch, and started to fidget more and more frequently, and he bit down on your thigh, as a warning to be patient.

"rin- i cant do this anymore." you sat up, leaning back against your elbows, looking down at him.

"do what?" he looked at you with a rather bored expression on his face.

"this!" you gestured over to him. "please, ju- just do something already." you sat up fully now, hovering over him. "please fuck me."

he looked up at you, seeing the desperation in your eyes and sighed. he brought his hands up and grabbed your legs, switching your positions in a flash.

you were under him as he undid his belt. smirking at you as he aligned himself with your entrance. you squeezed your eyes shut as he sunk into you, slowly.

"fuck-" he breathed out, feeling the way your walls brushed so softly around him.

"rin- ah!" you stuttered and moaned out as he thrusted aggressivly into you. he developed a steady pace, fucking into you ever so deeply, he could see his print from your stomach.

"say my name." he looked down at you, watching the way tears formed ever so slightly on your eyes.

"rin.." your voice was soft at first, like music to his ears.

"shit- say it again," he closed his eyes, allowing him to feel you with full concentration.

"rindou-" you chanted his name, voice getting louder, and strangely deeper??

"RINDOU! wake the fuck up!" he was jolted awake by kokonoi, who was sat on his bed, along with all the other guys, who were inside his room.

"the fuck is wrong with you?" ran laughed, "you talk in your sleep now?"

"no. i dont." rindou said in his gruff morning voice. "the fuck do you guys want?" he looked around his room. sanzu was invading his closet, as usual. kokonoi and ran were giving rindou weird stares as they witnessed his weird sleeping habit.

kakucho was holding the door open outside while on an important phone call to mikey.

"you fell asleep after you took that girl up, and missed the very important buisness meeting yesterday." sanzu hummed from the closet. "oh and mikeys gonna murder you."

he brought out a fresh tuxedo from rindou's closet. "whatcha' think of this suit? good enough to be buried in huh rin?" sanzu felt great knowing it wasn't him on mikeys bad side this time.

rindou felt a shiver run down his spine at the nickname that just came out of sanzu's mouth. his head filled with that wet dream he just had of you.

speaking of you, he looked at the empty spot where you laid on his bed yesterday. "where did y/n go?" rindou asked.

"she woke up in the middle of the night, and texted her friends to come get her. we saw her walk past during the meeting." kokonoi spoke out.

"did you guys fuck?" ran asked smugly before receiving a glare from his younger brother.

"all of you. get out."