28

"So..." Sanzu dragged his finger across the counter, stopping right infront of Rindou who was trying to enjoy his breakfast in peace.

Rindou eyed him, taking another bite of his food. "What do you want Sanzu?"

"When are you going to properly introduce us?" He huge grin formed on his face as he sat on the stool opposite Rindou, placing his elbows on the table, chin in his hand.

"Introduce you to what exactly?"

"Your little girlfriend." Ran interrupted, taking a water bottle from the fridge before sitting next to Rindou, nudging him playfully with his shoulder.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He was trying his hardest to ignore their painfully awful teasing until from the corner on his eye, he saw you exit your room. Sanzu turned around hearing the thud of the bedroom door closing.

"Oh shes awake!" He waved you over to come sit next to him. You cocked your eyebrow confused, but he kept patting the seat, waiting for you to sit. You sighed dramatically before making your way to sit.

"Good morning y/n." Ran sent you a smile and you were confused as to why...

"Hi?"

"Are you hungry?" Sanzu's smirk was growing wider and it was creeping you out "Stop acting like that..." You side eyed him, "Rindou, what's going on?"

Rindou shrugged, "Ignore them." Sighing loudly, he took another bite of his food. "So Miss Y/n," your eyes shifted towards Ran, "Just call me y/n."

"Okay then, y/n." he cleared his throat, "how old are you?" Placing his chin ontop of his palm as he rested them on the table.

"Im 19..."

He looked at Rindou, examining him before turning his eyes back to you, "How tall are you?"

"I don't know, somewhere between 5'8-9" You estimated, "I haven't measured in a while,"

(soz if you're a short reader, i just never see any fics with a reader thats not taller than 5'3☠️☠️ gotta give sum appreciation to my fellow tall ppl)

anyways...

"Oou a tall one," Sanzu sent Rindou a wink causing him to fake gag. You noticed the weird behaviour from the two of them, "Why are you guys acting so weird?"

"Don't worry." Sanzu took his eyes away from Rindou, "Lemme think of another question."

Ran put his finger up, "I got one! Ahem-- when's your birthday?"

"Is this 73 questions with Vogue? Why are you--," Sanzu placed his palm over your mouth, shushing you.

"Just wanna get to know my future sister in law better." Ran chuckled. Rindou's food got caught in his throat and started coughing rapidly. Ran rubbed his back, "Let it out buddy."

"FUTURE WHAT?!" Your voice was muffled cause of his hand, but they could still make out your words. "Get your hand off my mouth!" You brought both hands up to try and rip Sanzu's hands off you, but his grip was too strong. Or were you just weak? It didn't matter anyways, because you brought your tongue out and licked a long stripe up his palm, causing him to yank it off with a disgusted look on his face.

"EW!" He wiped his hand on his shirt.

"Shut up. What are you and Ran plotting? Future sister in law my ass. I'm not dating him." You crossed your arms together. "Rin, have you been fantazing about a potential relationship?" You got more comfortable in your seat as you awaited his answer.

"That's very naughty Rin." Sanzu mocked your tone.

"Don't say naughty that's weird, and stop mocking me." You scoffed. "Rin can we talk please?"

"I-," He stuttered, "Okay, fine." You stood up and walked towards your room, Rindou followed , shutting the door behind him.

"What was that about? I thought you didn't like me?"

"I don't know what's up with them, I swear. Just ignore them, they're being idiots."

"So you don't want a relationship?" You looked up at him and he paused for a moment.

"No."

"Got it." You patted his chest before backing away. He noticed your change in demeanour and turned to face you. "Y/n-"

"I'm feeling a bit sleepy," You faked a yawn, stretching overdramatically, "I think i'm gonna take a nap, could you shut the door on your way out?"

He nodded, opening the door, shutting it behind him. You tiptoed towards the door, waiting to hear his footsteps disappear in the hallway.

Sighing loudly, you faceplanted onto your bed. What was wrong with you? His response made you somewhat angry, sad yet relieved???

You didn't want a relationship. Relationships were stressful, they were hard to deal with. Plus the main reason—breakups. You can't handle that. You don't like being left behind, you dont like being abandoned.

Were you going to sit here and lie that you aren't a touch starved attention seeker? That was 100% true. Your childhood was rough, your parents barely showed you as much attention as your brother.

A part of you just wants to feel loved, whether that love came from a boyfriend, friends or parents. It didn't matter to you. You craved it. But you didn't want to rush anything.

Everything was so complicated. All these feelings rushing into your head at once was making you feel lightheaded. Your eyes were slowly drifting to sleep as you tucked yourself under your covers.