11

Very minor smut this chapter 😖. Don't read if you're uncomfortable ig

—————————————

"Took your ass long enough." Rindou scoffed as you finally walked back inside the room.

"Well excuse me for tryna be clean ." You looked him up and down and rolled your eyes. "Do you have a futon?"

He raised his eyebrow at you. "No? Just sleep on the bed." His eyes drifted towards the bed before looking at you.

"Oh, where are you sleeping then..?"

"In my bed?"

Your eyes widened. That's um, awkward.

"I knew you wanted to sleep together." Your face changed into a smirk and he fake gagged. "In your dreams. Now get in the bed."

"What happened to hi? Or hello? Or good night?" You said while stepping into the bed. Ignoring his scoffs.

You covered yourself with the blanket and faced the opposite way as him. He seemed to let out a breath of relief. He didn't want you facing him.

Silence once again. It's been several minutes and none of you said a word. You just came to wonder if he was asleep or not.

"Rin?" You spoke out softly.

No response.

"Rindou?" You asked once more, turning to face him and he was silent again. You leaned your face over his side so you were face to face with him, looking at him upside down.

"Personal space Y/N." He said irritatedly with his eyes closed. He knew you were infront of him.

"So you are awake!" You pulled away, sitting on your knees. He rolled over to face you giving you a weird stare.

"Cant you just go to sleep?" He said tiredly and you shook your head. Your mind travelled back to what Sanzu said yesterday. Really had you thinking if he was a virgin.

The way he talks and interacts with girls is already screaming virgin, or maybe he was just naturally rude.

All of a sudden, thoughts of flustered Rindou started to fill your head. Made you really wonder, what does he look like flustered. Would he blush? Or would he still have that same permanent scowl on his face?

No point asking if you could just test it out yourself right...?

Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked and saw Rindou on his phone. Glasses on as the bright screen lit up half the dark room.

"Rin." You moved closer to him and placed your hand on his phone, before lifting it up.

"What the fu-," Rindou was cut off as you hovered over his face. "Y/n what are you mmff-," his words were stuck as you placed a kiss on his lip. Before pulling away quickly.

He just blinked and turned to look over at you again, but you were already leaning back down to smash your lips against his. The kiss was slow and gentle, you could feel how tense he was until you placed your hand on his cheek and started to caress it gently as you deepened the kiss.

He closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. Propping himself up using his elbows to allow you more space. You felt his movements and smiled against his lips, before pulling away to tie your hair back so it stops getting in the way of your kiss.

You placed both hands on the bed to the side of him, caging him in as you hovered over his lap. His hands moved to your hips and just stayed there. You scanned his entire face, admiring his features.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, looking straight into your eyes. Not wanting to break eye contact.

You stayed silent, your eyes travelling down to his lips before looking back up to his eyes. He seemed impatient and smashed his lips back onto yours.

This time he stuck his tongue into your mouth, licking the inside of your mouth desperately. You let out a soft moan before grabbing the sides of his face, and adjusting yourself properly on his lap. He sat up and held onto your lower back. Your chests both smushed against one another.

The kiss got much faster and more desperate to the point that his glasses were starting to nudge against your face making it uncomfortable. "Rin-," you tried to speak out but he shushed your with another kiss on your lips, before moving down to your neck. Giving it light sucks as he unbuttoned his shirt that you were wearing.

He pulled away briefly to stare at your now exposed chest. "Is this okay?" He asked as his hand softly caressed your breasts. You nodded and watch as he kneaded them slowly before leaning in to show your neck some more love.

You moaned softly and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him towards you. You needed to feel his touch , his embrace, his warmth. You heard him chuckle softly from your neck and slowly pulled away before making his way back up to your lips.

Biting them softly.

"Um Rindou, Ran asked for the code for—," Kakucho stopped his movements and just froze in place.

Your eyes widened as you both turned to stare at Kaku. The cold air from the room hitting your exposed chest made you realise your shirt was open. Rindou quickly shoved you off him, your back hitting the bed gently as you went to cover yourself.

"Fuck— Kaku wait." Rindou stood up from the bed and grabbing Kakucho's hand who still was frozen in place. His eyes scanned your body as you laid on the bed looking everywhere but him.

Shit this is so humiliating. You thought. You could still feel his eyes on you so you just turned towards and sent a small wave.

He lifted his hand and sent one back but it was a minor wave.

Rindou clicked his tongue at the small interaction and gripped the back of Kakucho's collar, dragging him out his room by force. Slamming the door behind him.

You let out a deep breath and buttoned your shirt back up. Crawling back into the bed, lifting the covers up and over your head.