45

"Wake him up," Ran groaned as he rubbed his head, trying to ease the pain. Sanzu's face hovered overs Rindou's who was in a deep sleep.

"Is he dead?" Sanzu turned to Ran who just shrugged and walked out of the room. Sanzu shoved Rindou's shoulder hard to get a reaction of of him, but he just turned over in his sleep. "Oh my god, wake up or starve." He ripped the covers off Rindou who finally woke up from the sudden coldness.

"Leave me alone, my head hurts." He grumbled as he tried to reach for the covers again, but Sanzu grabbed them and tossed it on the floor. Rindou finally sat up, rubbing his eyes, reaching over the desk for his glasses. "What?"

"Food is ready. Hurry or starve." Sanzu said about to walk out the room till Rindou stopped him. "What happened yesterday? My head hurts like hell."

"You forgot? Shit here look," he grabbed his phone from his back pocket, walking over to Rindou. Clicking on Rindou's contact name, he saw the videos he sent yesterday but it said read. Instead of delivered.

Sanzu looked confused, "Did you open the messages yesterday?"

"No? My phones over at Y/Ns." Rindou looked around his bedside table, looking for painkillers to ease his headache.

"Why is it over at hers? Anyways it doesn't matter but here," he tossed the phone over to him which Rindou fumbled to catch but eventually did. He didn't even need to press play, he could see how lewd the videos were just by the thumbnail. "Wait— she saw these?" Rindou asked Sanzu.

"I mean yeah, since you said she has your phone. Why?"

Rindou's mouth went dry. "Oh my god."

Sanzu raised his eyebrow, "what's your problem? What happened?"

"She's gonna hate me forever—," he mumbled to himself. "Oi, can you explain what's going on or?" Sanzu tapped Rindou who just shrugged it off.

"Gimme your phone," Rindou snatched the phone away from him and went to his contact, pressing call waiting for you to pick up.

After a few rings, you eventually up. "Hello?" Your voice was croaky as if you had just woke up. "Y/n it's Rind—,"

You hung up immediately hearing his voice. A part of you thought Sanzu was calling but then again what the hell do you and Sanzu have to talk about?? You shouldn't have answered it. Hearing his voice just made you want to crawl up and die.

You cannot explain the amount of hatred you have for him.

"I don't know what's going on, but I'm hungry so..." Sanzu took his phone back from Rindou before walking out of the door, shutting it behind him. Rindou positioned himself, lying back on his bed as he placed two hands over his face, mumbling what am I gonna do? Over and over again.

His entire stay in Roppongi, he wasn't concentrating on anything Mikey was saying in the meetings, instead he was thinking about what he was going to say to make amends with you. Or tell you how he got into that situation to begin with.

The second he went back home, he went straight for your dorm. Rhea answered the door since you had locked yourself in your room the entire week. Not wanting to talk to anybody. Rhea was a little upset but she understood and gave you your privacy.

Glaring at Rindou as he currently stood outside your door. "What do you want?" She spat.

"I need to talk to y/n."

"Ha! Funny," she was about to shut the door but he blocked it. "I'm serious Rhea. Lemme talk to her."

"No."

He ignored her and shoved the door open, causing her to stumble back a bit before heading straight for your room, about to open the door until he realised it was locked.

He knocked three times, waiting to hear you say open but you never did. He hesitated before calling out your name.

After a few moments silence you responded. "What?"

"Can we talk?"

"Go fuck yourself," you said sharply. "Y/n please I can explain."

"I don't care."

He sighed, "can I at least have my phone back?"

Silence again, until he heard footsteps. The door opened and you tossed his phone against his chest, not caring if it dropped on the floor or not. He caught it fast enough but by the time he looked up, the room was shut.

"Y/n if you don't want to talk about it— can we text? I really need to-,"

"Get the fuck out of my life!" You almost screamed but contained your anger. You didn't want him to get the best of you so you took a deep breath, "please Rin— I mean Rindou. Just leave me alone." Your voice was soft and shaky.

He turned around, walking down the hallway, passing Rhea who just had her arms crossed as she pointed him towards the door. "You really hurt her you know? Hasn't left her room since that message."

Rindou was about to open his mouth to say something but she slammed the door shut in his face.